My contracted queen 💫👑

Samvishal the heir of Vishal family... Arrogant piece..Head of one of the branch in the family buisness!!Has a brother who is 3 years younger- Adhav vishal!!Both are fighting for the family buisness which is now handled by their grandfather..Lost his dad..A rule is imposed by his gdad for marrying a girl who he shows and can take the buisness....

The gdad being like a Dumbo shows a single girl for both brothers....Now both will fight I guess....

Sivaangi Krish the only daughter...Upper middle class family..Works as a lecturer in one of top University!!Love to be with students...Will go to many blind dates according to her parents...But doesn't likes anyone!!

STORY STREETS

Sam moves to his office..He runs one of the branch of their buisness... Currently he is the Md of the vishal's world....He had planned for a meeting with his gdad to know what's that Dumbo is gonna cook with the propertiorship...He enters the his room and said others too to get ready...One of the employee missed her phone down by mistake...

Sam:Youuh don't u have any sense... Creating sounds here!!Get out....

People around him knows that he is a cold hearted fellow who doesn't even smile for a second...He smiles wide only to his customers and his mother!!

Soo gdad called him..

Gdad:Sam I will not be able to attend the meeting today!!
Sam:Wth!?
Gdad:I forgot that i had a guest invite from a college...Am sorry see u by the next week same day!
Sam:As u wish..

As soon as he cut the call he throwed his phone to the wall...

Employee:Ivuru phone mattum thaan pa kalaye thooki potalum odayathu...
The employees murmured and we're laughing!!

Sam planned to return to his home...

Siv:
bad start of the day..Ufff...When can I move to my university this Boy friends are dangerous for health!!Lol..
Ss..I am gonna meet my boyfriend maybe it's gonna be ex soon in other hour!!
He too arrived there and he wasn't even letting me to speak..He shouted as if everything is my mistake and moved out of the place...I was in such a big place the vishal's world and everyone shifted their gaze to me...I soon ran out from the place and I hit a muscular man in the exit point..
When I was about to fall he catched me and made stand on my foot!!
Man:MD here mam!!Are u ok?!
Siv:S sir..I was in a urgent i ran without even seeing the place sorry!!
Man:No problem mam take care!!

I moved to my university and the chief guest just arrived!!

Sam:

Employee:How Can a person act like to his customers alone!?
Sam:What man!?u want to know how!?
Employee: Definitely not sir..let's move!!

I moved to my home and just jumped to my pool...And that's my favourite place!!

Author:

Siv moved to her University and as soona s she entered she saw a lecturer getting money from one of the failure from the University...Siv made it a big issue not caring the chief guests present!!Later the University head praised her..It made siv to get a good name from sam gdad!!
The event went well and it was next Saturday the day gdad gonna meet sam..Gdad directly reached Sam's house with sam bestfriend Kesh...Sam welcomed both and they were discussing

Gdad:Okaa this is final I want u to get married and take the leadership from me..If u love someone too i don't care...But i want u to get married!!

Sam:Dada that's difficult I can even complete a huge project in a week but finding a girl is worsttt!!

Sam's brother Adhav entered at the same time..

Adhav:Arey that was the same lines i too said..We proved that we r grt brothers!!

Gdad:Stop this PPL!!Ok I have an idea let me show u both a girl the person who marries her will take the leadership...Take her address..No more arguments!!

Sam:F**king idea..But let me give a try!!But if she isn't my type i will date a girl on my own choice and marry!!

Adhav:U dating on own..!?Mock of the decade...

Gdad:Thats ur guys problem..All the best both...

Gdad left and both the brothers are sitting with hands on their head...Kesh too settled with the both...Soon Adhav left the house..

Kesh:How much time more u r gonna sit the same..Come let's see her!!
Sam:Uhh**Okaii..let's see address is in my phone!!

Sam and Kesh moved to the a university and stood near the office centre!!

Kesh: Excuse me!!Can i know where is *****?!
Mam:S sir..she will be currently taking the lecture pls Wait here in the lounge i will send her soon!!
Kesh:Tq mam..

After 5mins **** arrived to the lounge area!!

Kesh:Hi!!am kesh and this is Sam Vishal the heir of Vishal family...
****:Okaaii..so?!
Kesh:Yeah...we r here for asking u to get him date...
****:So it's not u right then u r talking continuously let him speak!!
Sam:OMG...Okaii Am sam and u sivaangi right!?
Siv:S Mr!!So what u guys want now!?
Sam:I firstly want to know how did u correct my gdad!!??
Siv: Excuse me..Mind ur words.I doesn't even know who is ur gdad..
Sam: Nice act..Let me join u in dramas!!
Kesh:Guys stop it!!Siv we need a favour from u!!U should just date with sam for one year we will also give u a solid amount of 50,00,000....
Siv:Am i a human or else!? Planning to buy me for amount!!
Sam:Heyy stop..Come kesh let's go...

Byeuu people...

Story continue panalama Vendama!?

With love
Lavs🖤🖤