part-2

kesh: Sam wait..sivaangi pls..We are in need...
Siv:Guys r talking to me as if we are friends for one whole decade,,Uhhh
Sam:oKKK..Mrs.Sivaangi lets start from first..I am samvishal the heir of vishal's family..My grand dad had given me a opportunity for taking the leadership but the condition is I have to be committed or married..Since i had no girlfriends or lovers he had itself given me the girl too and thats you..But am not ready to enter into any relationship now...So we have planned to sign a contract with you..Now u may say ur opinions.,..
Siv:Big story brother..But let me think and say u guys..Only for helping you...
Sam:Thats so sweet of you tq...

Sam and kesh stood and moved from the place and went till the gate..Siv ran back of them and...

Siv:You would have asked in the same manner at first itself..I would have be done with it...
Sam:Aww sorry..u too sweet..
Kesh:wth is going on here ppl?

The trio laughed and moved from the place...

The next day sam went alone to meet siv in her university...Sam was fully covered in the racer's suit...siv was on her way to enter the university....Sam stopped his bike infront of her making her to jerk,she doesnt know who was it and she raised her and to slap him...But he being the brave lion held her hand and stopped...Soon sam removed his helmet and made his hair proper with his cut antics which made siv to openly ogle at him...

Sam:Irunthalum ivalo sight adika vendam...
Siv:Ahhh,,..tha..bha...ahh heyy unakku nalavey tamil teryuma?
sam:Tamil pasanga ma...seri enna mudivu eduthurka...
Siv:Etha pathi?
sam:Hey contract girl friend?
Siv:Ohh athuva..Ahh ethana maasam nu sonna nee athu?
Sam:Only 3 mths....
Siv:Ohoo..kk...
Sam:Namma en inga cafe la poi pesa koodathu romba nerama bike laye nikkuren..

Siv chuckled and both made their way to the cafe....Both ordered a capuccino,...

Sam:seri un rules lam sollu namma contract potruvom...
Siv:naa innum ok ve solalaye...
Sam:Sollu ma nee vera..
Siv:Ahannn..Seri 1st rule...

SS:rendu perula la yaarkum rendu per melayum love vara koodathu..

Both hifi and put a big rule book for the 3mths....

Sam soon left the place and siv to moved to her classes...Sam soon informed to her gdad and his mom..Tho her mom wasn't happy enough she was happy that her son was smiling whole heartedly....

In the other side sam's brother was also trying for siv not knowing abt his brothers contract....

It had been a week and it's always sam who took siv to her university and fully roam with her...

One fine day siv moved to a blind date arranged by her parents in the same vishal's world restaurant...Sam who moved by the way to his office room saw the scenario moved near the table and simply poured the juice over the date person head...Siv who saw it became tensed and started shouting at sam..

Dateperson: What the heck man...whats your plan?
sam:My plan nthg...For what the heck r u roaming with my wife?
Dp&Siv:Ahh wife?//
Sam:YEahh so what?
Siv:Sam stop this..When did we become married...
sam: Hadn't we put a contract...So u r mine for the fucking whole 3 months mind it....
Dp:Guys can u pls clear me whats happening here?
Siv:Not a matter jose wait he wil move from here now....
Sam:Mee moving fom here no chance i will definitely move away from here only wit my gf...
Siv:Excuse I am just ur contracted gf...Not anything official remember....
Sam:Ohh is it?Wait let me make it official...
Sam patched his lips with her's making her to hell shocked....Siv was trying her best to stop it and he isn't ready to leave his gf bruhhh...After a whole 5 mins he left her and made a smirk to jose...
Sam:Is this enough?
Jose ran out from the place..LOL..Siv slapped sam making the whole crowd to see them

Siv:sam enna neachikitu irukka ne..Arivu iruka unakku..Unkooda verum 3 maasam that too just a contract..Athu oru paper JUST A PAPER....Nee 3 masathula pogiduva aprm naa enna single aave saaganuma?Ah...Be in your limits..Do u remember our contract we aren't allowed to touch eachother unnecessarily ..You stole my 1st kiss bastard...
Sam:Siv enough stop it...I just now realised that i took over advantage it's ur wish lets call off the contract am sorry...And am moving to newyork for a couple of weeks..Byeee..Again sorry...
A lone tear escaped from his eyes wich wasn't noticed by siv..

Both moved from the place soon...Sam moved to newyork and siv was continuing her blind dates again here....She wasn't really hapy to date anyone only for her parents she accepted it all her mind was filled with the person...One grt night whe she was resting in hr house the came a drone with full balloons written sorry on it...There was also a huge teddy hanging on it...She took everything quickly and saw her streets for the person..But he wasn't there anywhere...So siv planned to see him in direct tmrw...

Siv moved to his office as the first work...Sam was really intrested to know for her answer...

(Enna answer pa??)

Byeee...
With love
lavs
Ig: @lava.nya3858