CHAPTER 2

Kiara reached out to ward where doctors will take her blood. But, before taking the blood from her they did the necessary tests to prevent any casualties from happening. After all the tests were normal. So, they took the blood required amount of blood from her. When they were about to left one doctor recognised her.

Lady Doctor : I have seen you somewhere. Let me think. (He tried to remember. Then after few moments he remembered who is she.) Are you really Dr. Kiara???

To hear this name everyone who were present there were Hell Shocked except Kiara. They don't know what to say. They came out of their trance when they heard Kiara's voice.

Kiara : You are absolutely right. I am Dr. Kiara. But, how do you recognised me??? I am not a superstar that I will be famous. I am Doctor.
Then how in the world you recognised me???

Lady Doctor : Yes. It's true that you are not a superstar but you are not less than a superstar. In fact, you are the inspiration to all of us. So many times you made impossible to possible. You performed so many difficult operations and you succeeded in that.

Other Doctors/Medical Staff : Yes. She is absolutely right. You are inspiration to all of us. But, we have a small doubt.

Kiara : What is it??? You can say it without any hesitation.

Lady Doctor : I know you have saved so many lives before this by donating blood. But, I think you have a very special connection with her.

Kiara : You're absolutely right, Doctor. We have the connection of blood. She is My Younger Sister Prachi.

Everyone : What!!! She is your younger sister!!! So, that's you were very emotional.

Kiara : I have a small request to you all. Can I???

Everyone : Of Course!!! If it's in our hands then surely we will do. It will be our honor to help you.

Kiara : I want to help you in this operation. I want to save my sister. Can I????

Everyone : Of course!!! You can. In fact, it will be our pleasure to have you with us in this operation. We will learn so many things from you.

Kiara : Thanks for allowing me. I am glad that you had allowed me to work in this operation.

Lady Doctor : Now, let's go. We shouldn't waste our time in talking.

After this everyone left for the Operation Theatre. Outside the OT everyone was tensed especially Pragya.

Inside the Operation Theatre, the preparation for the operation were ready. Soon, they started the operation. As expected Kiara was the In-charge of the operation. So many hours have gone. But, the operation was still going on. Outside the Operation Theatre too, everyone was tensed as no news of Prachi's well being came.

After few hours, the Operation was over. Doctors took a relief as the operation was over. Because it was one of the most tiring operation they ever did. Doctors told the staff to shift Prachi to ICU. They did as Doctors told them to do. They shifted Prachi to the ICU.

All the Doctors & other Medical Staff who has assisted Doctors in the Operation came out of the Operation Theatre. Everyone who was waiting for the Doctors to come out of the Operation Theatre and give them a good news of Prachi's well being. They saw Doctors coming out of the Operation Theatre and immediately rushed to them.

Pragya : Doctor, how is my daughter Prachi??? Is she okay??? Please tell me Doctor. Why did it took so much time for the Operation????

Kiara who had assisted Doctors in this Operation came forward and gave much needed comfort to her Mother.

Kiara : Mumma, take a deep breath. We will be able to tell you only when you will gave a chance to speak.

Listening to this, Pragya calmed down a little bit. But, still she was worried for her Daughter. (Why won't she be. After all she is a Mother. Which Mother in the world won't be worried if her child is battling with life and death.)

Kiara : Mumma, the Operation is successful. Prachi is out of danger now. As for your question why it took so much time in Operation, so I want to tell you that as Doctors said she had already lost a lot of blood. Hence, our one mistake could have cost her life. So, that's why it took so much time.

Other Doctors : Yes. Prachi is safe now. You are very lucky to have a Brave Daughter like her. Even after loosing so much blood she didn't gave up.

Everyone was happy after listening what Doctors told them.

Pragya : Doctor, can I meet Prachi??? I want to see her.

Kiara : No Mumma. As of now, nobody can't meet her. She is unconscious due to the medicines. We have shifted her to the ICU. After few hours she will be awake. Then, you can meet her. But, one by one.

After that all the Doctors along with other staff left from their. Kiara stayed there with her family. Everyone was feeling very happy as Prachi is out of danger. But, Ranbir & Aryan has some questions in their mind.

Ranbir : Kiara Di, what were you doing in the Operation Theatre with the Doctors??? How did they allowed you???

Kiara smiled hearing Ranbir's question. Others who knew the answer were smiling too.

Pragya : Because she is Dr. Kiara Arora.

Hearing this, Ranbir, Aryan and Sarita Jii's eyes went widen in shock. They don't know what to say. But, Sarita Jii was the first one to come out of shock.

Sarita Jii : You are the World Renowned Dr. Kiara??? I never imagined that I will ever be able to see you. On top of that I never thought that you were Pragya's Daughter. Pragya you are very lucky to have a Daughter like Pragya. You must be very proud of her.

Pragya : Yes, Sarita Jii. I never thought that one day my naughty, mischievous Daughter will become a Successful Doctor and World will acknowledge her accomplishments.

Ranbir/Aryan : We never thought that Prachi has an Elder Sister that too World Renowned Doctor. Indeed, what Sarita Jii said is completely true.

Pragya were feeling proud and happy to hear praising from everyone. But, how could Shahana stay quiet when someone else was being praised in front of her that too by ignoring her.

Shahana : Hey, even I am here & Kiara Di is my Dii too.

Pragya was happy seeing Shahana's healthy jealousy. Pragya told Ranbir & Aryan to go home as everyone will be waiting. They left from there after beeding goodbye to everyone.