(Y/N) Wants to Force Himself

Author's note:

Yo, Author-kun is back! Sorry I was taking a break.

Also, I have an announcement to make. I will be abandoning the Re:Zero story because I am afraid that I made it too complex for me.

So therefore I will make a new story, which is this and I hope that I won't abandon a story again lmao.

I'm here to have fun writing because I miss it, and I hope you guys will enjoy this story.

And I apologize if this story won't be getting the 3k+ words that I usually do. Because of those, it makes me burned out a lot back when I was writing both the Ichika and Ram stories.

And now...

Thank you guys for giving this story a try!

_______________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

Somewhere in a mansion in Tokyo at nighttime.

Inside a room, a teenage girl is sitting in her bed. She is a cute fair-skinned young girl with shoulder-length light pink hair that has a black bow in the middle of her square bangs.

It seems she is holding two tickets and a paper said that she won.

"Yay!"

She is joyful until she has realized something.

"Oh...I forgot my family forbids me these kinds of things." She then lets out a sigh.

That girl's name is Chika Fujiwara, she is the middle child of a family of politicians. Her great grandfather was once the prime minister, and her uncle is the current minister of the right, making her lineage one of extreme prestige.

Her family is very overprotective of her, she was forbidden to play video games and even banned to watch romantic movies as she won tickets to one of those.

"It's a shame, I wanted to go on a date with him..."

She then has an image of a boy in her mind, causing her to blush a little.

"If I did get permission to watch the movie, will it be obvious...?" She thought to herself.

She then heard a ring tone, meaning someone texted her.

Chika then grabs her phone and sees a name in her notifications.

"It's him!" Well, speak of the devil.

Someone named (Y/N) Asakura texted her in LINE. She then checks to see what (Y/N) has messaged her.

(Y/N)-kun♥

Yo, Chika-chan, I just came back from Italy!

The Next Day

In the morning, at a residence. Although it is not a mansion like the Fujiwara family, the family who lives there is okay with it.

A certain teenager who has (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes, who just woken up from his bed as he then goes downstairs to have breakfast.

When he is now at the table and sits there. He saw two people in the kitchen. Those are his parents cooking for breakfast.

His mother is a beautiful woman who has long, straight, black hair. Looked behind her and was surprised to see her son woke up early.

"Ara, (Y/N)-chan, you can still go to sleep, you can make an excuse letterfor your school later because of the jet lag." His mother said to him.

The mother's name is Francesca Asakura. She is an Italian woman who is married to (Y/N)'s father.

"It's okay, mama, I can still go to school later because I'm built different." (Y/N) chuckles.