Lavigne Wants To Spoil Him

[3rd Person POV]

(Y/N) is seen with his PE uniform at the school's gymnasium, he has a basketball in his hand.

It seems he is practicing because of the sports festival.

When he shoots the ball, it was a clean three-pointer from him.

Chika Fujiwara is also with him at the gymnasium, rebounded the ball as she then passes the ball to him.

It seems Chika is helping him prepare for the Basketball games at the sports festival.

"Hey, Chika, pay attention to this." (Y/N) dribbles the ball as he then shoots the ball again. The ball went through the hoop.

"Woah, you're so good!" Chika rebounds the ball again.

"I know." (Y/N) chuckles. "Did you know my teammates at my former school in Italy always call me Stephen Curry?" (Y/N) then shoots another three-pointer.

"Wow, why didn't you join the Varsity team here?" Chika questions as she passes the ball to him again.

"First, I don't have time for it since I'm part of the Student Council. Second, I tried joining but I changed my mind because of how the team here treated me because I was an 'Impure'..." (Y/N) doesn't like to talk about when he was a first-year high school student here.

"Oh, yeah...you and Miyuki-kun were treated differently last year..." Chika remembered.

"Yeah, it's a good thing I met you, Miyuki, Kaguya, and Ishigami. Or else I'd immediately transferred to a different school." (Y/N) said as he keeps shooting the ball.

"I see..." Chika rebounds the ball again, but this time, she didn't pass the ball to him as she just dribbles it.

For some reason, she looks concerned for her crush.

"(Y/N)-kun, you have been working hard recently, haven't you?"

"Well, ever since Iino-san joined the Student Council, I just want to show her that I'm not lazy, mostly because she was spying on me and Ishigami if we're good role models for the school."

"You should relax a little bit. Even Lavigne-san is also concerned for you." Chika stated.

"I'm just trying to balance the Basketball practice and the Student Council work. Don't worry about it."

"Oh, okay...By the way, I need your help."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Miyuki-kun will come here later, we are gonna see if his Soran is fine or it's terrible. But knowing Miyuki-kun, it's gonna be that terrible..."

Later

The Student Council President Miyuki Shirogane showed his Soran bushi in front of both (Y/N) and Chika.

Chika's reaction was that she is not surprised. While (Y/N) is flabbergasted by the way he saw how Miyuki performed in front of them.

Miyuki looked like he was possessed by a demon.

"Nice move at the end, right?" Miyuki is expecting some praises from his fellow Student Council members.

"Are you showing us the Soran or the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse dance?" (Y/N) looks like a disappointed father to Miyuki.

"Do not make fun of me!" Miyuki was not expecting that.