chocolate kisses

[ fluff ]

[ fluff ]

"I'm hooome!" your voice echoed through the mansion as you opened the door and walked inside, kicking it closed using your foot.

You had arrived back at the ranch from the nearest supermarket since you needed to pick up a few things for the house, and for yourself too. Both of your arms were secured around the paper bags of groceries, making sure that they wouldn't fall on the ground.

"Y/N!"

You heard footsteps trudge down the marbled stairs and made you turn your head. There you saw your 6-year old sister, Athena.

Athena had been pestering both your parents last week to spend a week at Neverland with you and Michael from the day she found out that there were plenty of rides and a zoo in the ranch. Of course, your parents agreed to it (also not wanting Athena to throw a fit back at home) and had let you fetch her from your family house.

She held onto the railings for support as she concentrated on descending down the staircase, taking small, careful steps in the process. You chuckled at the sight of Athena and made your way to the end of the stairs, waiting for her to get to the bottom.

"Y/N! Did you buy me anything?" Athena asked while tugging on your shirt.

You nodded. "Of course. How could I forget the mini-oreos you've been bugging me to get for you?"

"Yay! Thanks, Y/N! You're the best!" the girl cheered and went in to hug your legs.

"Anything for you!"

After a while, your smile faltered and thought for a while. It was as if something – or someone rather – was missing.

"Hey Athena, have you seen Michael?"

And as if on cue, you heard a soft yet enthusiastic voice call your name.

"Y/N!"

You averted your attention to the top of the stairs and found Michael rushing down to meet you. However, once your eyes gazed to Michael's figure, you bit your lip to hold in your laughter at his current appearance.

Michael still wore his usual long sleeved red button-up and slacks, but his cheeks were covered with plenty of rose-colored blush on, eyeliner was messily applied all over his lashlines, and pink hearts were drawn all over his face. Michael's curls were tied up into untidy pigtails as well.

"Babe!" you laughed out loud. "What the hell happened to you?!"

"Ask your 'lil sister that! She wanted to give me her 'special makeover'!" Michael exclaimed with a pout, crossing his arms together.

Athena giggled and pointed her finger to Michael.

"He said yes, Y/N! And I think I did a good job doing a makeover to Applehead."