A Night To Remember

Today was the day every girl dreams of. It was Prom, and you already know I had to slay everybody tonight. Earlier this morning me & Ari went and got our hair and nails done. So,Now we're in my room getting ready.I had just got out of the shower and I began to lotion my skin. After I was completely lotioned,I slid  on my black and silver dress with a slight cut in the middle. I accessorized it with a hot pink clutch and the matching pink heels. (Picture of her outfit in media)
I walked down the stairs to hear a bunch of cameras flashing.

"Aww my little girl isn't my little girl anymore" I heard my dad say

"Aw dad it's ok I'll always be a daddy's girl" I responded while hugging him.

About 25 minutes later we had arrived to prom.As Rae and I stepped out the car we got all type of dirty looks but we didn't care one bit.We walked into prom and it looked really really nice if I do say so myself.Suddenly "Freak Hoe" by Future came on and I began to twerk on him.He turned me around and started passionately kissing me on the dance floor then he pulled me to the parking lot and we got in his car and drove off.Soon,we arrived to what appears to be Rae's house.He unlocks the door and slams it behind him.He forcefully lifts my body up and carries me to his bedroom,He kicks open his door and gently places me on the bed.He leans down as our lips intertwine perfectly.This action caused me to let out a soft moan which was just what Rae wanted to hear.He began to slide down my dress leaving me in my bra and panties.He flips us over and now I'm on the top.I begin to attack his chest with kisses,Suddenly His Mother Bursts Through the door and I try to hurry and cover up my body...................

----------------------------------------------
Oooo Liyah and Rae getting freakyy💦💦💦💦But anyways like and comment about this chapter pleasee❤️