65

" I set you up with a blind date" yoongi said after a few minutes of driving in silence. "What ? Why? Who?" She asked baffled.
" Somebody that both sejin hyung and I know. He's about your age and he's sweet. He has the duality that you like. " He says. " Name and reason?" She asked again. " Liam is his English name. I thought you might need a distraction." He answered. " I don't!" She yelled back. " Do it" he mutters. " Why should I!" She yelled back. " It works. It really works. Anything to get your mind off the incident!" He exclaimed." I can do that very well on my own." She claimed. " I'm sorry. I should've asked. But, now that I've asked him out already, can you please go along with it? He's good looking and is a cool person. If you want we can hang around with you two as well" he says. " Fine. But, just doing it to save you." She said. " Thank you" he says. "Have a chocolate. I brought some for you." He said pointing at the backseat. " This isn't some. That's a lot" she says grabbing one. " I guessed you would want a lot of sweet" " I do" she smiled. He ruffled her hair sideways and turned the music up.
Later:

"You said it wasn't something big. What am I supposed to call this?" she accused Namjoon. "Check the rooms out before you blame me" he answers. " Woah, did they use all the space for the living room and kitchen or something? Why were they so stingy with the room size?" She asks peeking into one. " I don't know what the architect was thinking" hobi said scrunching his nose slightly. " It's alright , we get to be huddled up together." Jungkook says patting his head. " Pick rooms" jin yelled  as he dumped all the eatables on the table. "Ladies first" taehyung said elegantly. " It doesn't matter just room me up with jin hyung" she answered. " My alien is biased. Are you really my kin?" Taehyung asked feigning hurt. " I need his broad shoulders for comfort tonight" she said patting his head. Yeontan barked loudly asserting his dad. Alesha backed away from taehyung. " He literally called dibs on taehyung" she commented. " Jin namjoon and Alesha in one. Taehyung jungkook and hobi in one. Jimin's with me" yoongi said casting a weird look in jimin's direction who in turn gulped.

"Liam I joining us for dinner"yoongi added. Jin threw a questioning look and indicated at Alesha. Yoongi nodded. Jin ooh-ed. Jimin's facial expression changed to a blank one at this silent exchange. Everybody except Alesha saw this exchange of signs between jin and yoongi except for Alesha who was on her phone.
" I like Liam" jungkook said. " Me too" hobi added smiling brightly. " Me three" taehyung giggled. "I'll be in the room" jimin said backing away from the group.
" He's a sweet kid "namjoon added. " Let's see" she added not looking up from her phone. " Who are you texting?" Jin asked. " Ghost's dad" she answered. " Why his dad?" Jin asked. " Because he's here. And he wants to check up on me. He even wants me to stay overnight with them but Jungkook said I can't " she said. " I'm your hyung!" Jungkook said angrily. " Sorry hyung" she snapped. " Which one's it?" She asked turning to yoongi who pointed at a room. She went away. " What did you do?" Taehyung asked. " How am I to know!" He cried. " Shushh. She'll come around on her own give her some time." Namjoon said. Yoongi gulped. " What if she doesn't" he thought. " Help me. Stop standing there like statues." Jin yelled.