Two - Millie?

The princess was sprawled out on her bed, deep in thought. All she wanted was a friend. Someone to care for her other than family. Suddenly, a knocking was heard at her door.

"Go away! I told you, I won't talk o anyone unless it's Harlow!" The eighteen-year-old rolled over onto her stomach.

"Well-"

She recognized that voice anywhere. She perked her head up and rolled off of her bed, plummeting to the ground. On the way down, she hit her forearm on her bedside table. That's gonna leave a mark.

"Millie! You okay?"
"Dandy!"

The teenager yelled back. She got up quickly and opened the door. They both stood there for a second. Maybe it was because Harlow had an entire outfit on and was ready for the day, while Millie looked like she had just woken up. Though she hadn't. She has been awake for several hours, denying anyone entry with her locked door. Her parents wouldn't and couldn't come for reasons unknown. And no they aren't having sex, reader. Get your mind out of the garbage if you thought of that.

Suddenly Millie spoke up. "Come on." She waved her wands to get him to come in, which he gladly did so. His heels clicked on the marble ground as he walked to the door. Once he got into the room, the floors has turned into rosewood with spruce swirls engraved into them.

He walked over to her bed and sat. He pats the spot next to him so Millie would sit down to his left. She did so.

"So,"
"Yeah?"
"Why'd you not let anyone in here? Is.. is something.. is something- going on?"

The prince asked with concern.

"Well- no- but also sorta- it's complicated."
"Want to talk about it?"
"That's why you're the only person I let in, dimwit."

"There's the sister I know and love." Harlow chuckled, smiling. Millie then cracked a smile as well.

"Anyways," the prince sighed, "What... What's bothering you? I mean- you're concerning me." He stated.

________

hey nerds haha short chapter hope to see you in the next one. did you like this chapter? 👉👈