A journey of being parents {VIRUSHKA}

Virat carried his daughter up as she was cranky and his wife was sleeping.

Virat- kya huva mera baccha why you crying? Papa's princess na shh.

He said patting his lil ones back walking around. His daughter was just like him, she wanted attention all the while.

While coming down he stood in front of their wedding photo perfectly framed. They just looked so perfectly, just like she was made to fit in his arms. She was his blessing, she just was his charm.

The day he met her for the ad shoot was may be a real blessing of his life.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He smiled seeing her smile

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He smiled seeing her smile

He really didn't remember what they were smiling about. But that smile, he could vow to keep that smile intact all his life.

But a tear rolled down his eyes. The smile he wants to protect, but the irony was that he was the reason for her tears.

Not directly maybe but all his failures were directed towards her. When will people understand that even cricketers were humans, they are not god's to be invincible. They were humans, they had bad bads, bad sessions. Not all day sun shines right, there are days when dark clouds lurk.

But she was a sparkling rainbow to his dark clouds.

She never complains about what all she has to go through just because she was Virat Kohli's wife!

Both of them came from middle class families, made it in their respective careers, worked hard, got to a certain stage. 

Nush In hindsight, when we look into our lives, they were going at the same pace but in totally different worlds. The timelines of my debut is 2008, the timeline starting of your first film, shooting for it was 2008 August. 

We are so similar na nush, so similar.

His daughter was looking at him when he looked extremely lost. She was like "papa give me some attention, you can't ignore me".

Virat noticed a gaze he saw his daughter looking at him with her doe shaped eyes. The little one was capable of capturing anyone's heart with just a sight . He could bet she was as beautiful as his wife and why not he got all gorgeous women around, be it his mom, his sister, his bhabi or his wife not to forget now his daughter too. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 01, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Ye dosti hum nahi todengeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें