Prank gone wrong-Part 1

It was India tour of westindies, where MS dhoni was rested.

It was a series of 2test, 3oneday and 5t-20..

Harry, kulcha and jassi had this amazing conversation on whom mahi bhai love more?!! Vi bhiya or ro bhiya!..

Kul- obviously cheeku bhiya!

Yuzi- nahi kul ro bhai is mahi bhiya's first kid

Jassi- but vi bhiya is his favourite kid..

Harry- guys we can't get to a conclusion here

Jassi- then?

Harry- I have a plan

At night the four video called mahi bhai.

Harry- bhaiii

Mahi- Harry? You? It's night time there isn't it?! Then why aren't you sleeping?!

Kul- bhai

Mahi- kul, tilli all are awake! Kya huva

Harry- mahi bhai, wo ro

Mahi- Ro kya?

Harry- wo practice match khelte ro ke saar pe ball lag gaya. He is in too much pain bhai. He

Mahi*angry*- Shut up

The kid's looked at bhai who was red in anger..

Mahi- haad hota hai haar cheez ka, kuch bhi!? Shut up and get to bed before I tell cheeku that you guys were not sleeping and talking bullshit..
And if I catch anyone online

The kids didn't let Mahi bhai complete the threat, quickly slept muttering Good night!

Kul- dekha

Yuzi- hmm, I think kul and jassi are right. Bhai itna bhi pyaar nahi karte Rohittaaa bhiya se..

Harry- now plan "V"

The four looked more determined now.

By the second test Rohit really got an arm dislocated making it impossible to play because of which the team management decided to send him back to India.

It was almost end of the tour, only 5 t-20 matches were left. India had won 2-0 in test, 2-1 in one day. And the t-20 was a compitative one so far the first 2matchs were won by the wendies, but the 3rd and 4th was won by india. So the series was still on.

This time jassi decided to call up mahi bhai. He made sure he looked utterly scared and sound like he had cried.

Mahi- what happened baccha?!

Mahi bhai was obviously worried, the kid looked in tears. Had it been someone else he would have thought them to be acting or something but it was jassi!

Jassi- bhiya wo vi bhiya

Mahi-cheeku kya huva cheeku ko?

Jassi- wo kaal raat ko harry took bhai to some pub, there they had a bad fight and vi bhai is badly injured mahi bhai. He didn't let anyone know this because of the series..

Shock would be understatement for Mahi bhai. His kiddo was hurt, and how dare someone touch his cheeku?!
He so wanted to break bones of anyone who dare to hurt his kid..
But why would cheeku hide it! Wait it was virat after all who cares for nothing but team's win. This wasn't to surprising for bhai.

Ye dosti hum nahi todengeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें