% prologue ★

Recital was just in a few days. There's no way anyone could back out with it being so soon.

   Sunny and Mari decided to practice a bit because they had nothing better to do, life was just over all boring in their house hold. Practicing was the only fun thing they would do together.
   Basil occasionally came over to listen in on them practicing and tell them how amazing they are. Sunny couldn't accept the compliments while Mari just kept practicing ignoring what Basil said but still listening in on what he had to say.

   Nights passed and recital crept closer and closer, to the point Sunny got way to anxious that he couldn't even bare to practice. He mainly locked himself in his room, but the day before recital he decided to tell Mari that he didn't want to do it anymore.
   He knocked on Mari's bedroom door and Mari came out of her room. She needed a break from practicing anyways.

   "I uhm- I don't want to do it anymore.." Sunny said, looking at the floor anxiously.

   "Sunny, recital's tomorrow, you have to." Mari replied.

   Basil was just downstairs so he heard everything. He started taking pictures of what was happening.

   Sunny and Mari got into an argument.