Sneaking Out "!"

Since your last attempt at going out failed, you decided to not tell Tony you were going out this time. You felt like a teenager sneaking out of her parent's house, bag stuffed with the outfit you planned to wear to the club.

Tony wasn't oblivious. He knew you went out, he knew you were at the club in some skimpy outfit. He also knew how horny you got when intoxicated, so he sat in the living room and waited for you to come home.

A few hours passed by when he heard your sloppy footsteps, your attempt at being quiet was failing miserably. The lights turned on as soon as you walked into the living room. You weren't expecting to find Tony awake, let alone waiting for you. But God, did he look delicious, the way his legs were spread, thick veiny arms rested against his knees.

You made your way over to the couch and sat beside him, leaning over and pressing your lips to his. He kissed you back, letting his tongue explore your mouth when you moaned. Placing your hand on his thigh, and letting your hand roam upwards. Feeling his muscles twitch under your touch until you reach the bulge in his sweats.

Wrapping your hand around his shaft, you pull him out, loving how hard and heavy he feels. Stroking him as you start to kiss down his jaw, onto his neck. Suddenly, he pulls you away, grabbing your hand and placing it on your lap before he scoots away.

You try to follow his movements, but he sends you a glare, letting you know to stay put. You're confused by his actions, he's never denied your touch before.

"You snuck out, thinking I wouldn't notice," he says, you watch as he grabs his cock. "And you expect to come home and be rewarded for that?"

You shake your head side to side, eyes trained on his hand wrapping around his shaft, throwing his hand back when he starts to stroke himself. You rub your thighs together at the sight unfolding before your eyes, his tip leaking with precum, begging to be licked.

"Tony, I"

"I don't want to hear any of your excuses. Keep that pretty mouth of yours shut." The stern tone of his voice goes straight to your cunt.

You whine when he spits into his palm, spreading it over his tip before continuing his previous movements. His eyes are set on you, watching how you squirm from your spot on the couch, nails digging into the armrest.

"Baby, please. I want to touch you." You beg.

Your words go unheard, he doesn't stop his movements and his eyes never leave yours. You knew you fucked up, not telling him where you were going, but part of you loved that you were going to be punished.

"Come here, sit on your legs in front of me. Hands behind your back."

You instantly scramble to him, doing as you're told, big doe eyes staring up at him. He chuckles, loving how obedient you're being. His big hand comes to hold your cheek, thumb running back and forth in a loving manner. He then moves his thumb to your lip, dragging it down and watching it snap back into place when he pulls his hands away.

"Since you don't know how to keep your mouth shut, I'll keep it stuffed. Open your mouth, tongue out."

He leans forward when you stick your tongue out, slapping the head of his cock against it. Threading his fingers through your hair, he keeps a tight grip on you while he starts to lower your head. You look up at him as he starts to slowly thrust into your mouth. So warm and so wet, just for him.

He pushes a bit further, hitting the back of your throat and making you gag. He repeats the action a few more times before pushing deeper, making your nose meet the hairs on his hip. He holds you there for a second, watching how your eyes water at the pressure he's causing.

He pulls you up by the hair, letting you catch your breath in gasps. A thick string of saliva keeps your lips connected to his cock.

"Pinch my thigh if it gets too much okay?" he says, making you giggle at how he can go from stone cold to sweet in a matter of seconds.

You instantly nod your head and open your mouth again, he doesn't hold back this time, lowering your head and thrusting in. His pace is brutal, making you gag and choke as he drives his cock down your throat.

He throws his head back with a groan when you swallow around his length, pulling away when the lack of air starts to make your head dizzy. Tony wanks your head back and admires your fucked out state, mascara-filled tears running down your cheeks, lipstick smudged and covering his hip, spit making its way down your neck.

"Such a pretty whore." he whispers, bringing his hand down to caress your cheek before slapping you, causing a deep moan to slip past your lips. "What a shame you don't know how to behave."

He stands up and forces you to turn around, pushing you towards the couch until your knees are placed on the cushions and your hands rest on the back of the couch. He kicks his sweats off and cups your heat, looking down and seeing how your arousal has dripped down your thighs.

"Look at the mess you've made, d'you like getting your throat stuffed with cock huh?" he puts pressure on your swollen clit, making you whine, desperately wiggling your hips to try and get some sort of friction.

"Tony, please. I'm sorry, please!" you beg, wanting nothing more to have him inside you already.

Without a warning, he lines himself up and thrust into you, causing you to scream out at the intrusion. His pace is brutal, not giving you any time to adjust to his size, placing his hands on your waist to keep your back arched and in place.

The grip you have on the couch has your knuckles going white, you push your hips back to meet his thrusts. The line between pain and pleasure blurs but you love it, wanting it harder and faster. He lets you continue the movements, hands hovering over your hips as he watches your ass bounce on his cock, the ripples almost hypnotizing.

You feel the coil in your stomach tightening, muscles becoming sore, and your movements aren't enough to bring you to your release.

"I need, need more. Please" you say, not caring how desperate you sound.

"Please what?"

A wave of heat washes over your body, knowing exactly what he wants you to say. You smirk and turn your head to look him in the eyes.

"Please, daddy" you bat your lashes and give him a small pout.

He practically growls, bringing one of his arms around your neck and snaking the other one around your waist. He pulls his hips back and slams into you, fucking you harder than before. Your legs shake as he fucks you, the coil in your stomach on the edge of snapping as you grab Tonys' thighs to try and bring him impossibly closer.

He tightens the grip he has around your neck as soon as your orgasm rips through you, the head buzz makes everything feel heightened. Eyes rolling back, nails digging into his thighs, gasps leaving your lips. The way your cunt squeezes around his cock makes it harder for Tony to hold back his release.

Your body goes limp as he spills his warm seed into you, whispering small praises into your ear. He gently releases you, laying you down on the couch as you slowly come back to reality. He runs to the bathroom and gets a washcloth to clean off the mess between your legs, kissing the inside of your thighs as he works.

You slowly extend your arms out for him, wrapping your arms around his neck as he lays on top of you, the weight of his body makes you feel warm and safe.

"I think I'm gonna sneak out more often," you whisper, eyes slightly widening when you hear how hoarse your voice sounds.

"You're going to be the death of me." Tony laughs into your neck