Forbidden Desires "!"

You lock eyes with Tony in the mirror, his disheveled hair sticking to his forehead, pupils blown out, lips tinted red with your lipstick. You weren't sure how you got here in the first place, it wasn't like you could think straight anyways. Not with the way he was thrusting into you, his cock almost splitting you in two.

"Look at you. If only your dad knew his sweet, innocent little daughter liked to be fucked like a slut." He trails his free hand up your body, wrapping it around your throat and squeezing enough to make your eyes roll back.

"Harder, please." You beg. You could feel your release building, teetering on the edge.

"Please what?" He whispers in your ear before taking your earlobe between his teeth.

"Please, Daddy. Fuck me harder, M'so close." You whine, desperately pushing back against him.

Almost as if on cue, you hear footsteps getting closer, a familiar voice coming from the other side of the shut door. "Tony? Have you seen Y/N?"

Your eyes widened as you attempted to move away from Tony. But he's quick to cover your mouth and press you against the bathroom counter, trapping you.

"Looks like your dad's looking for you. Maybe I should open the door? Show him how fucked out you look on his best friend's cock." You moan into his hand, desperately shaking your head, begging him not to do so.

"Last time I saw her, she was on the phone with that boyfriend of hers. Did you check the backyard?" He yells back, fucking you harder as he speaks. You place your hands on his thighs, nails digging into his skin as you try to ground yourself and keep quiet.

"I'll check there next. Tell her I'm looking for her if you happen to see her." His voice fades out as he walks away. Tony waits a few more moments before he uncovers your mouth.

You gasp for air as your orgasm hits you, vision going white, stomach tensing as your creamy release coats Tony's cock. His movements don't falter, using you for his pleasure as your orgasm blends into another.

"Could fuck a baby into you right now." He grunts, pulling back until to slam right back into your sore hole. The idea of being completely full of him makes you clench around his girth. "I can feel you squeezing my cock, sweet girl. You'd like that, wouldn't you? "

"So much, Daddy. Please cum inside me." You whine.

It only takes a few more thrusts for him to release inside you, coating your velvety walls in his seed, marking your as his. He presses gentle kisses along your back and neck, hands rubbing your outer thigh as you both attempt to catch your breath. He reaches over and grabs your panties off the floor, pulling out and sliding them on.

"You're gonna walk around with my cum inside your sweet pussy for the rest of the night, and when I take you home, I'll make sure to clean you up." He smirks.