'This is the part where you run'

Lucille's POV

I'm stalking a church right now. I don't know why it was just a weird feeling, I guess.

I see two guys walking next to each other.

The shorter one starts speaking, "Rafael, seriously, it's not right." He says and I roll my eyes.

"It is what it is, Landon." The guy, named Rafael told Landon.

"You're not Catholic. You shouldn't have to confess your sins." Landon says and I sigh will another eye roll.

Of course his parents are making him do this. I hate praying, I only pray to reach my father and brother.

"I tossed a lawnmower through the patio doors, bruh." Rafael says, "If apologizing to God gets Hector and Maria off of my back, so be it." Huh, werewolf. I also doubt father cares about tossing a lawnmower.

I watch them walk into the church and not long after the 'Landon' kid walks back out and sits on a bench listening to music.

I watch as his parents chain the doors together.

A car pulls up, harshly stopping. I hear groans and yelling coming from inside.

A red head girl gets out of the passenger side followed by an older man from the driver's side.

The girl and Landon have a little chat before the guy tries to open the doors but to find it locked.

I decide to jump down now and make myself known. "Hello." I greet them as they look confused.

I kick in the door and everyone in the church looks at me.

"Hope you're happy father. I'm walking in a church." I mumble to myself.

"You're gonna want to stay our here, Landon, trust me." The girl says and I nod, agreeing with her.

I follow them in and I hear Landon follow behind me.

"Ohh, the first transition." I murmur which makes the man and girl look at me.

Rafael is on the ground in pain as his bones break.

"Shut down the exorcist, would you?" The man asks the girl.

She raises her hand, "Silencio." She says, "Ad somnum." The first spell, shuts the Priest up and the other spell knocks the adults out.

They start to chain Rafael up as he groans in pain. "Help me..." He groans out and I feel sorry for him so I take some of his pain away by touching his shoulder. "Thank you." He grunts to me, before transforming into a wolf.

We all back up, "Nice wolf." I say and he growls at me, I flash my devil eyes as a warning which makes him whimper.

Landon is in shock while staring at his brother. "Who are you?" The man asks me.

"Lucille Morningstar." I say, "And you are?"

"Alaric Saltzman." The man says and I nod, turning to the girl, offering my hand.

She takes it, "Hope Mikaelson." She says as I gently take her hand and kiss the back of it, causing her to raise her eyebrow at me.

"Like Klaus Mikaelson?" I ask her and she nods, I let go of her hand. "That guy is a riot." I say with my British accent.

"You know my father?" She asks and I chuckle.

"Of course I do. The original hybrid." I say and she smiles slightly at me.

"Also, your name. Like one of the devils?" Alaric asks me and I nod with a smile.

"Pleasure to meet you." I say.