Two

i was so ready for a bp new teaser but there's nothing🤡 so here it comes the update lol

also sorry for not linking the playlist😭 im for real so embarrassed

"It is good that I bought like 30 bikinis for this summer, I guess," Lalisa Manoban said thoughtfully, noticing that just behind the huge summer mansion, the turquoise view of the Yellow Sea opened up

"It is good that I bought like 30 bikinis for this summer, I guess," Lalisa Manoban said thoughtfully, noticing that just behind the huge summer mansion, the turquoise view of the Yellow Sea opened up. "My plan was Nice, though," she said louder, seeing her dad walk next to her to the back of the car.

Her tall father, wearing his most comfortable typical-dad-on-vacations outfit, chuckled and flashed her an amused smile before he turned around to open the car trunk. "You can't even speak French."

"That's exactly why we should go to France! There's no better way to learn a language than cohabitation with native speakers," she reasoned wittily, crossing her arms with a proud smile on her full lips.

Her father laughed at her again, "You never cared about French."

"I've changed my mind!" Lisa rolled her eyes at him, whining cutely, "I'm just trying to educate myself and you go and ruin it, that's sooo wrong of you, dad."

"I know, right? Abusive!" he agreed sarcastically, taking off her classic Rimowa trunk from the car. "I can't believe you live with such a vile father."

Lisa sighed dramatically, looking away like a historical lady in distress, the strands free from her black cap blowing around her face. "It's such a struggle."

"I'm so proud of you for fighting such a big, rough battle everyday."

"Thank you, father, it's nice that you recognize my efforts," she grabbed the handle of her baggage but then looked at her father, fluttering her long lashes and pouting. "I might forgive such a vile father if he changes his mind and lets me borrow the jet, though."

Her father gripped her chin softly, tilting it up, and smiled. "You're so lovely, sunshine," naively, she thought she got him for two seconds but then he said: "Now go inside and greet the Jeons, okay?"

Lisa's pout intensified. "Dad~"

"Lisa~" he mocked her.

"If I say hi I will have to stay because they will know I'm already here," she whispered like her presence was actually a secret, as if the Jeons didn't have windows and one of those annoying little old dogs that barked a thousand times when the car parked in the private garage.

"Sunshine, please, stop, you're being annoying," he was as honest as ever.

"That's the whole point," she confessed.

He brought his hands to his waist, emphasizing his prominent stomach that was never going to shrink because he refused to follow the diets his cardiologist prescribed and he also ignored his wife's insistence on giving up the flour. Lisa couldn't blame him. "What's the big deal with being here? You will have your chance when the summer is over, all you have to do now is to enjoy, sunbathe and wear all your 50 bikinis."