BONES

BONES

──────────༺༻──────────

WELCOME TO BONES my third Cover Theme Shop. Here I will continue to make themes for those who request them. I still won't be doing this in batches as I like the way I had.

THAT BEING SAID vip's will most of the time get their cover theme's made first, however I will be posting request in the order that they were requested. I will always pick my favorite cover for each book that was requested and post that. Most of the time I can make more the one cover for each book. If that is done you don't have to pick the one that I like. You can chose which one you like.

PLEASE BE PATIENT with me. I tend to get busy during the day and can really only work on graphics at night or on the weekend. Now that I have a job it may get hard sometimes to make graphics. I also might not have inspiration to make graphics and if that is the case I will place this book on hold until I get inspiration. But that is a very low chance.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure to follow the rules when requesting because that is important to getting your request accepted. If you do not follow the rules I will deny your request. And now that I know what to do this time, I will seriously deny if you don't follow the rules. So please make sure to read them carefully.

BUT THAT BEING said you can request again if you are denied, I will deny your request until you have followed the correct rules and done it correctly. If by the third time you haven't read the rules you will not be able to request anymore. And I will place you on the blacklist for not following the rules. So READ THOSE RULES.

──────────༺༻──────────

DEDICATIONS
Inhumansx, nataliaalianovas, Immortality-to-go,
-voidlegends, pychohale, Winter326, munrxes,
MURSWRITES, -candeilers, dorkiest_nerd,
monaghanboyy, DEMIE_GOD, xxscarletwtchxx,
adamsdriver, voidsteffy, Sister_Of_Wakanda,
samwnchesters, msmarvelknight, -thekamiradiaries_,
daisyquakes, tzar-of-torture, conrzd,
Endgame1999, mscricciardo, harleyQuinnfan17,
Kolinda007, MissHiraeth98, xxscarletwtchxx