RULES | VIP'S | BLACKLIST

BONES

──────────༺༻──────────

RULE 01 ━━ It may take me a while to get covers out depending on how many are requested for each person

RULE 01 ━━ It may take me a while to get covers out depending on how many are requested for each person. I also have things outside of Wattpad too do so I can't always work on covers. But I will try to get them out as quick as I can, so please be patient.

RULE 02 ━━ I will not tolerate people who are disrespectful to me and or others, if you disrespect me or others you will be placed on the black list and muted.

RULE 03 ━━ You must be following me someway, you can follow this account as it is my main account or you can follow my three backup accounts. They are greysloanrobbins, superdanverss, gwenstacyss.

RULE 04 ━━ The payment is to add this book or one of my other books to your reading list, it can be any that I have published, completed or not.

RULE 05 ━━ I will not tolerate my covers being stolen, I've already had to experience that. And because of that I will be placing previews onto the pictures until they are claimed by whoever requested them. If I find that you have stolen my covers without asking you will be placed on the blacklist.

RULE 06 ━━ Credit is much appreciated. I would like it in the description of each story that has a cover. It can say cover by belovass or graphics by belovass. And you can post something on your messageboard if you would prefer to do that. One of those will do but credit is much appreciated.

RULE 07 ━━ You must use the cover theme for two weeks. After that you can request a different one or you can change them to different covers. If you change them before the two weeks is up you will be placed on the blacklist. I have worked really hard to create these themes so please use them for the time I have asked for.

RULE 08 ━━ Requesting will be on the next page where the examples are. If you request on any other page expect that your comment will be deleted. So please make sure you request on the examples and cover request.