~Chapter 16~

-
"Hey cuties nice ass you got there." I felt shivers going through my bones and turned my head to look at the jerk who just cat-called Kiyoko and I.
It was collage student looking dude with some other guys. They were all smirking at us.
"Wanna hang? My place is nearby."

I walked up to them, my hands on my hips, with Kiyoko trailing just behind me.
"Well hello gentlemen, what's in it for us if we go with you?"
The man didn't hesitate to answer. He smiled sinisterly just before opening his mouth.
"We can play a game. It'll be fun."
Kiyoko pulled on my arm and whispered, "Are you really going to go with them Y/N?"

I shook my head slightly and put the most confident look I could muster on my face.
"Why would we go with you? We just met you."
The man looked like he was starting to get annoyed, yet he kept his sly, suspicious looking smile.
"Why should that matter, princess?"
I contemplated what I should do next and glanced at Kiyoko.

"Hmm sorry we're kinda busy. How about next time?"
The man dropped the act and walked over to where we were standing and got all up in my face.
"I don't remember giving you a choice."
"I don't remember your breath smelling this bad."
I grinned evilly while his friends snickered loudly behind him.

He looked pissed.
He grabbed both of my shoulders since there was no collar to grab.
"Look brat. You better come with me or else things are going to get dirty."
He grabbed my wrist and started to reach for Kiyoko's arm.
"Oh things are going to get dirty for sure."

I nodded to Kiyoko and she quickly kneed him where the sun don't shine.
He screamed like a pig.
"AHHH YOU-"
Kiyoko and I laughed hard, and so did his friends.
"You useless cowards get them!" He shouted to the guys behind him.
They sighed heavily and got up while the guy started to reach for my wrist again.
I sent a cool upper cut to his jaw and grabbed Kiyoko's wrist and we ran for it.

As we ran, I could hear his friends laughing at him once again.
"Ouch that hurt so much." I rubbed my red knuckles.
"Wow Y/N that was so cool." Kiyoko patted my back as she gushed about how cool my punch was.
"Hey but your attack was pretty cool too. Like we could name the combo we just did."
How to keep away men 101.

"Where have you guys been?" Coach Ukai said with annoyance in his voice laced with concern.
"Some dudes tried to take us to their place but Kiyoko and I dealt with them."
We stood proudly with our hands on our hips.
"I won't ask about the details, but it's good that you two are safe. Now hurry up Karasuno's match against Aoba Josai is up next."
I gave an understanding nod and walked to the court where Nekoma and Fukurodani were having the last moments in their match.

Right before the game ended, Iwazumi sat next to me on the bench.
"Hey Y/N, do you think we can hang out after Krasuno's match against us?" His muscular arms tensed waiting for my response, was he nervous?
"Yeah sure! What do you want to do?"
He paused for a little while thinking about the possible activities we could do.
"We could get a snow cone or something cold, since it's so damn hot out here." He suggested.
"Sounds good to me." I smiled in confirmation and he nodded quickly before walking in the direction of his team to prepare for their match.

The game was surprisingly long, both teams doing very well. But ultimately Karasuno won in the end which surprised everyone including Karasuno themselves.
This win was good for them though, a boost to their confidence and self esteem.

Kiyoko and I handed water bottles and mini towels to everyone while congratulating them on their second successful win for today.
"Y/N Chan did you see that cool spike I did in the last set??? I flew up in the air like whoosh and then I hit the ball like BOOM!"
I laughed lightly at the enthusiastic nature of Hinata while he was recalling his achievements during the match.