2

No one's pov

No one's pov.

Today's jimin going to go back to school because summer break is already done, he is really happy because he will meet again his all friends.

Jimin is getting ready to go his school, his wearing a pastel blue skirt matching with purple sweater that his was favorite one, he look first in the mirror to check his outfit and he only giggled in his cute look.

I need to go down now, mama might get mad if i keep long in my room.

He shakes his head just imagining his mother scolding his ass so long.

The pink haired already downstairs waiting for his older brother that taking so long in his room, and his patience is already giving up.

He decides to go in his mother room and violently open it that make his mother to flinch in his son action.

"What my pretty son problem?, did your brother taking so long again." His mother chuckled in his pouting look and plop his ass in his mother bed then lay in the bed sighing in disbelieve.

"He was taking so long mama, im so excited and lost patience to him." After he tell it to his mother, he look at his mother and it was looks like losing a patience too ,so his mother stand up and a loud steps will only jimin hear after his mother go to his brother room.

"That little shit making my pretty son waiting, what a pathetic jerk we have in the house." Jimin only giggled hearing his mother angry tone and he followed his mother.

Then the brunette open the door like jimin did, hoseok look at the door ready to curse out the person but after he saw his own mother putting up the sleeves of his sweater and ready to attack his son.

"you little shit, why you making my pretty son wait and get your ass out in your room and bring jimin to his school, understood!?" Hoseok gulp first then nodded rapidly his head at his own mother then pull jimin with him, " bye mama , i will bring jiminie to our school now." Jin only waved at them and chuckled to his son.

What a pity having a idiot son.

After an half hour in the road......

The two brother is still in the car discussing about something.

"Jimin wear this hat so no one can see your ears, i dont want you to get bully" hoseok give the cute hat to jimin and the pink haired only nodded his head and wore the hat that his brother give to him.

"And dont go with your self if im not still there, got it?"

"Yes hyung beside why being so bossy, hmm?" Jimin teasingly said looking at his brother.

Hoseok only sigh and shove out the car his brother that waved tom him before going to his friend.

Jimin's pov.

Im here infront of the school and grinned widely after i saw them standing in the entrance of our school.

"Guyssss im here now" all of my friends look at me then run towards me hugging me tightly.

" i miss you jimin hyung." Soobin said still hugging me like he didn't see me a year and the other only smiles at me and waved at me so i waved back at them.

After the hugging scenes, we decided to go in the room and chatting while walking there and suddenly beomgyu bump to a guy who is like around my height and all his books get fall because of the impact that beomgyu bump to him.

" are you fucking blind to not see me in your way or....you just meant to do it." Beomgyu stood up and look at the guy in disbelieve. " ohhh excuse me mr.white hair, its your fault not mine, beside you are the blind one here." The guy only laugh at beomgyu and he suddenly pinned gyu to the wall that get all the student's attention.

"Hey there little rat, if its my fault why would i go in this way if i didn't know and im not blind like you, next time dont walk while looking at your friends and look first where we're you walking, stupid shit."

The guy picks his book then bump in propose to gyu and our friend is freeze in his own position he is still in shock, while the all students start to whispering to eachother.

Taehyung decided to shove away the all students away to us and soobin trying to get back beomgyu in reality, i think he is still shock hearing the guy husky voice.

Soobin decided to carry beomgyu to our way to our classroom and we saw a three guys already sitting in there own sit. And i saw hoseok hyung talking to the gray haired boy that giving me a dirty look or what. Then the guy wink at me so i look away then sit beside taehyung.

"Tae, look at that gray haired he just wink at me like yikes, he is weird." I whisper said to taehyung then look at the guy i mention then i saw tae widen his eyes to guy and cover his face.

" that was the leader of black puma, he is really scary and if you try to mess up with him, you're like will be a living hell. He even talk back at all teachers here so dont you try to get close with him." Tae whispered back at me and i look at the guy again then i think he saw me looking at him so he look to our seat so i look away pretending writing something in my notebook.

Then we heard a steps coming to us, i look down and slowly look up and i saw..... Hobi hyung!? I hug him and give him a peck in his cheeks.

" hyung what you doing here? Do you have class here." I ask him and he only kiss my cheeks and whisper to me. " hyung is tired even i just get here and please don't tell it to mama" i giggled to his childishness and i saw a glimpse that tae trying his best not to laugh .

I just hug back my brother and say something cheering words to him that make him pull back and go seat beside the gray haired and i sit back to my chair looking at tae.

" i wish i have a sweet brother like hobi hyung but god give me a idiot and stupid one, " hyung, i can hear you if you know" we only laugh to beomgyu rolling his eyes to taehyung.

It will be a nice day, i think so?