3

Yoongi's pov

Yoongi's pov.

Im here in my own seat staring to the two person who is hugging eachother, i feel jealous even i already know they are only brothers but why would i feel this. I just clenched my fist in jealousy and look away to them.

Then i feel someone sit beside me so i look at the person, it was hoseok and he was smiling like an idiot, i just rolled my eyes to him.

"Hyung are you okey?, did someone pissed you again?" He was looking at me with a worried expression.

If you only know that im really pissed at you because you we're the one hugging and getting a kiss from that cute little guy.

I just shakes the thought and hoseok still looking at me in weird one. " what are you looking shit head." He just look away then look at our back , he was waving at jimin like nothing happen.

Are he kidding me, i want to know that kid but he didn't even try to make us meet or talk, are he really dont want us to be friend or more.

I groan in annoyed and slam my fist so all of the students flinch in the action i did and i give them all glare except to the pink haired, i can sense he was scared after i did that. "What all of you looking, do you want to have a fight with me" all of them shaking there head violently.

I just darkly laugh at them, i give them a last glare and slam close the door. And i know hoseok and the other members is following me, because im the leader of black puma and all students know what my attitude and what already i did in our school and yes all girls trying to get my attention but someone already get it.

And it was Park Jimin the only brother of the stupid sunshine of our group Park Hoseok  they are really close that i hope in one day that stupid sunshine make me have a talk with his brother but he is really overprotective to that pink haired.

Even me im not against of it because he just really love his young brother and if you ask if i have a younger brother, nope because im only child and my parents already died in a awful accident then a guy suddenly popped out in no where , i still remember that days.

Flashback...

"Dad! Mom!, where are you? Please dont hide in somewhere im really scared now", a ten yrs old yoongi said while clutching in his kumamon bear and sniffing softly.

A two police officer suddenly pull him out in there house and he just keep kicking his feet to get escape to the police's, " please let me go, i need to find my mom and dad so please let me go" the officers only sigh in the kid and brought him in the station.

The ten yrs old yoongi is seating while swagging his little feet and waiting for someone to pick him up. And he saw a pair of black shoes infront of him, it was a around 20's and have a ash long hair and kneeled infront of him.

" hello master yoongi, im haru you're father  right hand, and i will help you so come with me." The guy wearing all black hold the kid hands and they walk off the station.