taking you to an event.

Harry

He wrapped his arm around your waist and guided you to the carpet were all the cameras were snapping pictures of the celebrities.

"Harry wait... Can't we just go home instead?"

You were really shy of the camera and it took a mouth before you gave Harry permission to let the media know you guys were dating.

He pulls you close to him and kisses your forehead.

"Baby you'll be fine, don't worry." He sure's you.

You let him wrap his arms around you again and you stand there by harry watching all the lights flash.

There were so many people yelling you and Harry's name to look at them when you saw a younger girl being smuggled by the men.

You tried to lock eyes with her and when you did you walked to her without a care in the world. She held her camera in hand.

"Would you like a personal picture?" You asked.

"Ummm, you would do that for me?" She asked. Voice nearly quiet.

"Of course you seem to be having trouble."
You hold out her hand and take her from the ropes that were bounding the press.

You stood by harry and all he could do was smile at you. He never got enough of how sweet you were.

You posed only for her and no one else that night. Even giving her your underground twitter name if she ever wanted to hit you up.

____________________________________________

Its not edited but I will later

Request anyone?