CHAPTER 1: Do not take pity...

______________________________
_________

"Cinder Burns...Ashes turn..
Flesh of my friends,
Flesh of my enemies.
I take the blood, I take the gore
And yet look at me....
I will rise from the ashes
Even if my tears run..."

By East_Morning

__________
______________________
______________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"

"It's all over child...you can't do anything now, they are all de--"

"Shut up! It's all you bloody fault!"

"It is not..."

"YES IT IS!!"

*Sigh*"listen kid, i know how you feel but you can't change it now.. what's done is done...the least you could do is move on and fight"

"Fight? You are saying that i should fight? What for? WHAT FOR!! TELL ME!!..All of them...even Kurama..Sakura...Hinata...Shika.......Choji..Ino,kiba,Shino,Lee,Sai,Neji,Tenten,Gara,Temari, Kakashi sensei, jiraya sensei, Tsunade baa-chan....everyone is dead..THEY ARE ALL DEAD!!"

"But isn't 'He' still there?"

"Who?Sasuke?....huh..hahaa...don't even..get me started...that bastard!!God knows where that damn bastard is hiding!!"

"And what if it's not the case!? Look, my child...i know...i know everything about you two...you are my incarnation afterall....and there is one thing i know....that my brother's incarnation is everything but a coward!"

"Oh yeah? Then tell me...where is he?....WHERE IN THE WHOLE WORLD IS HE!!...I...I..so need him...and yet... he's not here...by my side...he told me that he will fight by my side till the end!"

Naruto looks up to the person he is talking to, to only find nothing but dead corpses everywhere.' he left me too huh..i guess that's what i deserved, being alone is what i deserve.....why....why am i alive....'

"You are alive to fulfill your destiny" a voice said from behind him. He turn his head slightly to see non other than Kaguya otsutsuki starring at him with those shining white eyes, as if she can look through his soul.This person who is the misery of his miserable state.

"Destiny?F*ck destiny for all i care! I was born to fulfill a single destiny is all i heard while growing up and that was to make peace in this chaotic world...and what did I get? Peace? Haha...i think you can call this peace...LOOK JIRAYA SENSEI LOOK!! I FULFILLED MY DESTINY!!THE CHILD OF PROPHECY HAS FINNALLY...HAs finnally....*sob* fulfilled his..*sob* destiny.."

Kagura looked at the sate in which Naruto was...he looked so broken, the child who was the incarnation of Asura...the child whose smile could conquer the world, which could melt everyone's heart in a single glance, the child who moved on no matter what, the one who never, ever gave up...she looked at that child who now looked so broken that a single touch might broke him, bloody clothes, deep woulds, a single hand, blood is oozing out from his mouth, he looks...nothing like that child, messy blonde hair, dark circles look more vibrant than his blue eyes which has lost their shine, the shine to never....give up. But the kid in front of her looks like he has already given up, he has lost himself.