HE'S WORRIED!?

I turned around so fast and sprinted to the gym. Once I thought I had made it to safety I slowed down and caught my breath. I leaned my back against the wall and slowly slid down to the floor crying my eyes out. Someone must have heard me crying as I came into the gym because I saw the figure of someone taller than me walking toward me through my teary eyes.

"You ok King?" TSUKISHIMA WHY IS HE WORRIED FOR ME OMG.

"Why do you care?" I say in a Shaky voice rethinking what had just happened.

"I don't know I just do, ok?" he said in more of a questioning voice. "Are you ok?" he asked again. I broke into even louder sobs of pain and sadness. He eloped me into a hug, I curled up into his lap and my head rested on his defined chest. I sobbed and sobbed soaking a small section of his light purple jumper with a small moon in the right top corner, though when I slightly glanced up at his face, he looked like he did not care if I got it soaked in tears. I gripped onto his jumper more like he was going to disappear if I let go, he pulled me closer to himself embracing me tighter than before. I cried and cried into his chest until my sobs turned into small hiccups and sniffles. He looked down at my tear-stained face.

"Tell me what happened Tobio," he asked quietly enough that I could barely hear it.

"I-I c-cough-t... R-r-ren ch-chea-ating o-on m-me." I say multiple tears form in my eyes and start rolling down my cheeks. He grabs my face gently with his right hand and starts carefully wiping my tears away still having a firm grip on my waist.

"it's ok do you want to go home to rest?" he asks standing up taking me with him, he places me gently onto my feet still hugging me.

"C-can y-you sta-y w-with m-me p-please?" I say going a little red from embarrassment.

"Sure, do you want me to call your sister?"

"n-no she I-is out of t-town, j-just c-call my b-brother."

"ok" he says as he grabs my bag off the ground and grabbing my phone out looking through my contacts to find the one that says 'Brother.'

{in chat with 'Bro AKA: old fart'

Baby Blueberry: hey this is Tobio's teammate. He is going home early, and I am staying over P.S: he asked me to

Bro AKA: old fart: OMG IS HE OK!!!

Baby Blueberry: he will have to explain it to you, it is personal. We just got to your house so bye

Bro AKA: old fart: ok I am running from my school I will be there in 10 minutes see you soon

{out of text

I reach into my bag and grab my keys; I Shakely try to unlock my front door, but I could not I started crying again dropping my keys Tsukishima picked them up and unlocked my front door and stepped inside and taking off his shoes. He grabs my waist pulling me inside and I slip off my shoes. We walk into the house, and he sits on the couch dragging me down with him and onto his lap my back against his chest and his arms around me. I turned on the T.V and put on my favorite show: The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. [it is a good show go watch it] and start falling asleep.