twenty three

Tom grabbed my hand and took me to his car with my camera. He set it up on the dash board and turned it on.

"Hi! My name is Tom and Haley doesn't know what we are doing. I saw some other people do this on YouTube and I thought it would be fun to do. It's called careoke. What you do is just sing along to whatever comes on the radio. Lets get started!"

He turned on the radio and the first song to come on was Love Me Like You Do.

"I'll let you set the pace! Cause I'm not thinking straight!" Tom sang as he pulled out of the drive way.

"My heads spinning around I can't see clear no more! What are you waiting for?!" I sang and Tom laughed. We agreed that he would sing one verse, then I would, then we would turn the song.

"I stay out to late! Got nothing in my brain!"

"That's what people say! Mmhmm. That's what people say! Mmhmm."

"It's going down for real!" We yelled in sync.

"Some legends are told some turn to dust or to gold!"

"But you will remember me! Remember me for centuries!"

After thirty or so minutes both of our throats were hurting so we decided to end the video.

"Thank you so much for watching an be sure to leave a like. I'll put Tom's channel in the description so be sure to leave him some love. If you want more videos with him leave a comment telling me. I'm going to be staying with him and Tucker for awhile so you can expect some videos with them. The reason I'm staying with them is because I'm no longer with Jordan, so please don't ask any further questions. When I'm ready to explain I will. But I will see you I the next video!" I had completely forgotten about Jordan because Tom gave me a reason to forget about him. He gave me a reason to forget why I was upset and he gave me a reason to smile.

Songs in order:Love Me Like You Do, Shake it Off, GDFR, Centuries