The truth comes out.

Roxy- a blue eyed girl with black long hair very feminine. (Sub , switch)

Anya - a blue / green eyed girl with dark long blond hair very masculine (dom, top)

Anya had the biggest crush on Roxy but Roxy however had a crush on Anya but wouldn't admit she's gay she was scared to come out even to Anya who was openly gay.

Anya's pov :

I was having a sleepover with Roxy she thinks I was asleep but I could hear her crying quietly I got up and went over to her "shit you're still awake I'm sorry" she said,  I wrapped my arms around her and said "hey hey shhh shh what's wrong darling" I loved calling her that it always made her blush and that boosted my ego "c c can I tell you s something" she said while stuttering and crying "aww baby cmon what's wrong" I didn't mean to call her baby it just slipped out I felt my face get redder her eyes widened and she went to speak but instead she grabbed my face with her soft hands and kissed me it was a slow but forceful kiss her lips were so soft and sweet I had been wanting to kiss her for as long and I could remember I put my hand on the side of her neck and the other on her waist she went to pull away but I didn't let her I swiped my tongue for entrance and we started to make out I slowly got on top of her and put my hand between her thighs and teased her causing her to whimper in my mouth she stopped me and pushed me off "wait wait wait" she said with tears in her eyes I felt a lump of guilt in my throat " Roxy I'm so sorry I shouldn't have tri- she cut me off by kissing me again "look I just wanna talk first I do want you to touch me god you have no idea how badly I want you to touch me but can we please talk first" I held her hands in mine and nodded she took a deep breath and said "Anya first of all I'm not straight I'm not even bi I'm a lesbian and I have been for years and the reason I never told you is because I've been inlove with you for the past 3 years and I uhm I'm just really scared" I squeezed her hands and smiled a big smile "I've loved you forever Roxy I've always wanted you I never stopped waiting for you baby don't be scared I'll take care of you baby" Roxy smiled with tears in her eyes she looked so relieved she went to kiss me but I stopped her "Roxy" I added she said "mhm?" "Roxy I've waited years I don't wanna waste anymore time will you be my girlfriend" Roxy jumped up and screamed "YESSSSS" I got up and kissed her hard while picking her up and wrapping her legs around my waist pushing her against the door....

I hope you like this so far this is going to be one of the longer books it's not one shots it's about 2 lovers
:)
Warning next page will be full of very explicit smut ⚠️