Day out

Roxy pov :
Last night was everything I had ever dreamed of she asked me to be her girlfriend it was amazing I told my friend over the phone whispering trying not to wake Anya she muffled in her sleep and a slowly woke up "good morning gorgeous" she said while giving me a soft kiss and getting up she got dressed in a pair of Black cargo pants and a white shirt with some trainers she looked hot as fuck. I also got up and before I went to pick some clothes she said "pick something you will feel comfortable out in " while winking I was wondering were we was going but I wanted to look nice so I picked out a black skirt with a red top and a black denim jacket with some airforces I done my makeup and hair and headed downstairs to were she was "oh baby you look so beautiful" , "you look pretty sexy yourself" I said with a playful wink she giggled come here princess she said while patting her lap gesturing for me to sit so I went and sat I felt so many butterflies just by sitting there she slowly put her hand on my thigh and squeezed I quietly whimpered she laughed "mess for me arnt you darling" I blushed hard "anyway is there anything you need before we leave there will be a taxi picking us up in 5" nope I'm ready but were are we going? "You'll see princess"

*lil time skip*

Anya pov :

We was in the taxi I had my hands on her the whole time I couldn't resist her she was so damn sexy we arrived at a restaurant and some of our friends were already at the table "omg hi everyone" she said we both sat down next to each other and I asked her what she would like and we got in our first little argument because she didn't want me to pay but I won of course we ordered the food and drinks and began eating but I wanted to have some fun so I glided my hand up her thigh and she gasped a little not enough for anyone to suspect anything I didn't waste anytime and I put my hand in her panties and started playing with her clit it was so hot seeing her shuffle around with flushed cheeks trying not to make a sound she put her hand over her own mouth in a normal looking way and I felt her cum on my fingers I grabbed her hand and said "uh uhm I just need to show Roxy something" and took her to the bathroom I slammed her against the wall and instantly dropped to my knees lifting up her skirt and aggressively eating her out she was moaning pretty loud but I liked the idea of trying not to get caught she eventually cummed in my mouth she tasted so good we went back to our friends and finished our meal innocently.