Sick

Roxy pov :

I woke up on her chest she was still peacefully sleeping I felt a pain in my stomach oh shit I thought to myself I got up really fast trying not to wake her and ran to the bathroom I sat by the toilet the pain increased I started to cry and then I began throwing up I was trying to be quiet but it hurt so bad.

Anya pov :

I woke up to see she wasn't on my chest or in the bed anymore and then I heard her crying and what sounded  like her being sick oh no I ran to the bathroom and she was knelt throwing up I went over to her and held her hair and started rubbing her back "aww baby theres a sickness going around I think you have caught it love" she stopped throwing up and fell into me she seemed really weak and pale I felt her forehead and she was super hot aww my poor baby I thought to myself I gotta take care of my princess. I picked her up and sat her on the counter in the bathroom and tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her cheek "it's going to be okay my sweet girl imma take care of you don't worry" she smiled I ran her a warm bath with her favourite bubbles and scents I undressed her and kissed her tummy a few times I picked  her up and gently put her in the bath I started washing her and then I took her hair and washed it and braided it for her I let her relax for a little while whilst I went and made her some soup and a hot drink and made the sofa comfy with her favourite blanket and snacks with the tv ready with her favourite movie I went back to her and let her finish brushing her teeth I dressed her in my boxers and a oversized tee so she was comfy "you look so precious baby" she smiled and kissed my cheek I picked her back up "you don't have to carry me everywhere love" I replied with "no baby I want take care of you" she smiled and cuddled up into me I sat her on the sofa and gave her a tray and gave her her bowl of soup and snacks "oh my god you are the cutest thank you" I replied with a big smile I put a bucket next to her incase she needed to throw up again and I sat down next to her and we watched her movie and cuddles up and fell asleep together.