Summer Break

SUMMER BREAK had just started and my dad got me a new job opportunity since I messed up the last job on the first day. The new job was being a baby sitter for the Cohen's they are family friends, i used to be close with their son Blaze but we have drifted. I am only doing this job for my dad he insists they offered the job to him but i'm sure he begged.

"Good morning Angel" my father greeted me as i came into the kitchen. Angel, it's my middle name but everyone calls me it. I'm not very fond of it but it's grown on me. My real name is Cora, Cora Angel Blaine. My mother chose Cora and my father chose Angel, my mother passed away last year it's been hard but we have been pulling through.

"Good morning" I smile and he pours me a cup of iced coffee just how i like it, i take it and take a sip.

"Just how you like it" he turns to flip the bacon sizzling in the pan. "Your first day of your new job is today so i thought i would do a nice breakfast for you Angel" he plates up some bacon and avacado on toast infront of me.

"Thank you dad it looks lovely" I tuck in and demolish all of it as well as finishing my coffee. I load the dishwasher and go upstairs.

"I'm leaving for work Angel!" dad shouts up to me.

"Bye dad" i hear the door shut and his car start up.

"Time to get ready for the day Cora" I say to myself in the mirror. "I need an outfit that's classy, trendy but not too much all in one outfit" I turn to my wardrobe and open it. I take some light washed jeans out of my dresser and a beige bodysuit with my white air forces. I put the outfit on and do some natural glowy makeup as well as putting my hair into a messy bun.  I put some silver jewellery as i run out of the house and lock the front door. I check the time on my phone.

"Shoot i'm going to be late" I unlock the car and get in, driving to the Cohen's residence which I put into my GPS. I arrive there 5 minutes late and i stumble out of my car, locking it the car behind me. I run up to the door and knock, waiting for someone to answer i look at the house it was more like a manor you could tell they were rich. It looks like a holiday home like a villa.

"Hello can i help you?" A husky voice calls out. I'm
brought to the attention that someone has opened the door and i look up to see him, Blaze Enzo Cohen. "Cora?" he smirks, he has black fluffy hair and piercing green eyes. His body is muscular and is covered in tattoos.

"Blaze" i smile ignoring his smirk. "I'm the new babysitter for mr hunter cohen" he looks me up and down.

"Come on in" he says not moving, i brush past him and look around inside.

"Nice place" i turn to him and smile. "Where is Mr Hunter?" i ask politely.

"Hunter!" he yells and he walks down the stairs, he has black fluffy hair like his brother but he has dark brown eyes.

"Hey there i'm-" I didn't even get chance to finish the sentence.

"Cora Angel Blaine, I know" he says cockily. Now i see where he gets it from, Blaze.

"Ok so what do you want to do" I stutter.

"I'm going to be in my room do whatever" he walks off and i turn to talk to blaze who i notice isn't there anymore. My phone pings and i look at an email i just received:

Dear Cora,

Thank you for taking on this job of looking after Hunter. He can be a handful at times but he is a sweet boy, Hunter is a picky eater so stick too easy and simple snacks. His bedtime is 8:00pm no later I know i seem strict but he has soccer most days. Blaze will help out with Hunter if needed but Blaze also likes going out. There is a spare bedroom where you can stay the night if needed but you can also go home some nights as Blaze will be there. Me and Kenny have work so we will gone when you get here each morning, your working days are all days except weekends for this summer if you need time off just ask! Any questions just ask Blaze! See you soon.

Yours sincerely, Mr and Mrs Cohen.

I read the email and nod. I walk upstairs and find Hunters bedroom, looking in other rooms along the way.

"Hey hunter, are you hungry?" I say softly.

"Yeah can you make me some pizza" he sits up.

"Of course" I walk downstairs and put a frozen pepperoni pizza into the oven. I wait for the cheese to go golden brown and then i take it out, put it on a plate and slice it. I call Hunter down and he comes in takes the plate and goes upstairs. I clean up and Blaze walks in.

"He's cold" he sits himself down at the island bar.

"Like you then, i mean you are the schools player so what did i expect" i laugh a little and notice a stern look on his face.

"The schools player?" his husky voice is more cold now. I swallow the lump in my throat and his eyes narrow.

"Oh you know you get all the girls you want.." I mutter. He stands up.

"I treat women well unlike 'players' thank you" without another word he leaves the house. I sigh deeply and decide to take a nap on the sofa. When i wake up i look at the time on my phone 8:02pm it reads.

"Shit!" I run upstairs and go into Hunters room, "Bedtime Hunter, i'll run a quick bath and then you need to go to sleep ok?" I pant.

"I've had a bath, i'll get into my pyjamas now." he turns away and i leave the room. After 10 minutes i go back into his room and tuck him in his bed.

"I'm 13 Cora i don't need tucking in but thank you for today" he smiles sarcastically. I walk out and turn the light off, as i turn on my heel i bump into Blaze who is towering over me.

"Going somewhere?" Blaze pushes me against the wall with his hand on the side of my face.

"B-blaze.." I whimper and a mischievous grin appears on his face as he takes me into his room.

"Lie with me" he demands as he lays down. I hesitate and then give in and lay down, I remember how badly i wanted Blaze when we were closer and he wanted me too.

"I'm sorry about before" I say as i sit up to look at him, "I only said that about you getting girls because I really liked you when we were closer" the words escape my mouth without me thinking.

"Me too Angel me too.." Hearing him say Angel drived me mad but i stood up and left his room. I left the Cohen residence and drive home. Immediately as soon as i got home i locked the door and got in the shower, after a warm shower i got in bed and drifted asleep.