Can I resist him?

The next morning I wake up to the smell of burning toast, not a good smell. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth, pee and do my everyday skincare routine. I put my hair into a trendy low ponytail and do some light makeup, as well as putting my fit on, checking myself out in the mirror.

 I put my hair into a trendy low ponytail and do some light makeup, as well as putting my fit on, checking myself out in the mirror

I put my outfit on and go downstairs.

"Hey angel i have some news" he says tossing the burnt toast in the bin.

"Hey dad what's up?" I make myself some cereal and sit down at the table.

"So i got a job trip to Chicago for a couple weeks" he sits down across from me as i eat my cereal.

"That's great dad you should totally go for it" i smile.

"You think? I'm just worried about leaving you here alone angel" he thinks. "Maybe you could stay with the Cohens for a while?" he looks over at me.

"I mean i wouldn't like to intrude" i say finishing the last bits of my cereal.

"No i'm sure they will say it's fine, i will ask them today" he picks up his briefcase. "Right see you later angel i gotta get to work" he leaves and i load my dish into the dishwasher. I pick up some gum and take a piece as i get a text. I pick up my phone and the name reads 'Gabe❤️' i hadn't changed his name since we got out of our little thing. We never dated it was just a 'thing' but i had mad feelings for him. I opened the message and my heart dropped,

'Hey angel, there's a party at my house tonight it's a big one. My parents are running it but I would like to invite you personally'

"Oh my fucking god, Gabe Anderson wants me to come to his party!" I squeal and start typing to my best friend, Imara.

'IMARA, YOU WONT BELIEVE IT' I send.

'WHAT IS IT!' she replies. I start to call her as i think it would be easier.

"Hey girl what's up" she says softly.

"Get your ass round here i need help" i squeal and hang up the phone. About 20 minutes later she walks into the house and hugs me tightly.

"What's up girl" she shuts the door behind her and i notice something different. I look at her tits and back up at her.

"Have you had breast enlargement surgery" i raise an eyebrow.

"Maybe" she smirks. "Anyway what's up girl"

"God Imara you literally have perfect tits already" i roll my eyes. "Gabe Anderson invited me to his party and I gotta look HOT i want him tonight" i smirk a little.

"I gotcha girl let's choose an outfit" we catch up a bit and then head to my wardrobe to find an outfit.

"This is it" she hands me the clothes and i get dressed.

"Wow definitely he won't be able to resist me" i sigh and put my hands on my hips. "I need to let off some steam i've not had sex since 3 months ago" Imara's mouth drops.

"3 fucking months!" she gasps. "How do you do it" she laughs and we spend more time catching up.
At 6:30pm she drives me to the Cohen residence and i get out of the car still keeping the door open.

"I'm shitting myself" I whisper.

"You will smash it angel" she blows me a kiss and i shut the door heading inside.

I walk inside as the door is wide open and poshly dressed people are filling the house i am welcomed by Mr and Mrs Cohen.

"Cora nice to meet you" Mr Cohen smiles revealing his pearly white teeth. "I'm Kenzo but you can call me Kenny" he links arms with Mrs Cohen.

"Cora how lovely to see you!" she also gives me a perfect smile. "I'm Martina but you already know that" she laughs a bit.

"Nice to meet you both, do you know where Blaze is?" I smile back.

"He was getting a drink last time i saw him, have fun!" they wander off together and i take a deep breathe and start walking through the crowd of people. I got a nudges as i walked past but i tried to ignore it, i saw him stood taking a shot. His perfectly fitted shirt is perfect for his amazing figure, his hair is no different to last time i saw him and his sleeves are rolled it to his elbows. He looks me up and down.

"Cora you look amazing" he takes another shot and offers me one.

"Thank you, you do too" I smile and take the shot off him and drink it. I place the shot glass down and take about 7 more.

"Would you like to dance?" He puts his hand out to me and i take it, he pulls me closer to him so there is no room to move.

"You look very handsome tonight" I smirk at him and he makes eye contact with me. He leans towards my neck and breathes heavily giving me goosebumps.

"I hope you know how much you are driving me crazy right now" he looks back at me. I suddenly feel some cold ice liquid drip down my leg and i turn around. I see a petite, brunette, blue eyed girl stood behind me. She's the type of girl who's personality ruins their looks.

"Whoops sorry my hand slipped" she sniggers and giggles to her self.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" I take a step closer to her and she smiles sarcastically.

"You're a real bitch Kenz you know" Blaze pushes me away from her lightly. I watch Blaze and 'Kenz'.

"Don't act like you don't love me for it" she steps towards him and puts her hand on his crotch and squeezes it gently. "Don't you miss my touch?" she looks up at him and bites her lip. He trembles a bit and turns to me.

"I'm going to speak with her i'll be back soon alright?" he grabs her wrist and pulls her upstairs to his room. A wave of jealousy comes over me and i sit at the island which is now covered in fancy food. A tall man around my age sits next to me and i turn to look at him. He has blonde curly hair and blue eyes, he was drop-dead gorgeous i can't lie.

"Hello gorgeous" he said smiling.

"Hi" I blushed. "What's your name" I spoke softly.

"George" he made eye contact. "And yours?" we get interrupted by Blaze.

"Cora let's go" he adjust his shirt and grabs my wrist pulling me to his room like he did with Kenz. After arriving in his room he shuts the door and locks it, rubbing his forehead.

"Who the fuck is Kenz" I look at him.

"My ex" My face drops.

"I'm sorry." I look away.

"No i'm sorry" he walks over to me and sits down, putting me onto his lap.

"W-wait.." I say softly.

"What's wrong angel?" he runs his hand up my bare thigh.

"Are you sure-" I run my hand through his hair.

"Of course." he unzips the back of my dress revealing my medium sized tits, he twists them and then looks up at me, he makes out with me before taking off my whole dress and my underwear. The red victoria secret thong i was once wearing is now on the floor and he looks down at my pussy. I go forward and take off his shirt as well as slipping my hand down his pants.

He starts to breathe heavily as i slip off his pants and underwear, it is huge. Bigger than i thought. I mean I have thought about it a lot. He pulls me on top of him and his hands wrap around my waist, it slips inside me with the condom on that he just got out of the drawer and he pushes me down. A deep moan escapes my mouth and he pushes in further and harder.

"B-blaze.." I whimper.

"I'm not stopping, not until you cum" he says just as i do cum and he slows down. He eventually finishes and puts his condom in the bin.

He acts cold after he's gotten what he wants, he turns his back away from me and my heart sinks. I put my panties and bra back on, I then lay back down and look up. Holy shit, I just had sex with Blaze Enzo Cohen. Why was he acting weird?