|1|

It's Just The Beginning

August 3, 2016

Jordan (POV)

Saturday morning cooking and cleaning for all 6 of the boys that live in the house. I don't like the fact that I clean up after them every day but hey, I have no choice.

If I refuse to do anything the boys tell me to do ray is the main one that show me the hard treatment.

I had set the table for the boys and each one come down all dressed so they can go to work, we'll they don't technically work they sell drugs and make money all day.

"Jordan I'm going to need to clean the house spotless today meaning by the garage, front yard, all of the bath rooms, and our rooms and more."

"Ok"

"Ok what?"

"Ok Ray" I said with attitude

"Lose the damn attitude or I'll lose it for you."

The boys Finished their breakfast and headed off to work I washed the dishes, clean the bathrooms, and clean their whole entire room, plus the garage.

With all of that work I had to do I finished around five thirty. While was washings up in the bathroom I heard one of the boys come through the front door.

"Jordan imma need you to wash me and the boys cars today."

"But Alfonso I just finished cleaning up the whole entire house,can it wait till tomorrow."

"Are you refusing to do what I tell you to do."

"No sir."

"Than go and do it."

I washed all of the boys car which had me very tired and plus I had to cook since the boys had threw a party and I was the servant.

While doing my job a random girl tripped me and accidentally had me spill food on a guest.

"Omg I'm so sorry!."

"Damn girl, messed up my fucking clothes you dumb bitch" The guy said

Ray (POV)

In Multimedia

Bruh every fucking time we throw a party Jordan all ways fucking shit up.

This been the 5th time she fucking spilled food on guest. Now I know it's time to teach her ass a lesson.

Jordan (POV)

After I cleaned up the mess ray come over and grab me by my arm.

"Damn jordan you couldn't be at least a lil bit careful."

"It's not my fucking fault that the same girl, always does the same Shit to every time y'all throw a party."

"I don't care, I don't want to hear that bullshit you know how to fuck people up when you need to. Just know you getting yo ass beat."

*

*

*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3 Up Next😊

Excuse All Mistakes!💯

Share,Comment,Vote, Please!

JuJu Loves Y'all
XOxoxo😘