→ 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐈 𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍?

i know its a x reader but pretend you live in australia

it just makes it a bit easier for me to write about

✧・゚: *✧・゚: *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It's not that you didn't want to reply, of course you did, it didn't matter if he didn't see it anymore. It was overthinking about what you would say that was stopping you, you didn't want to sound like an annoying fan or ask questions the same questions that everyone asks. 

Does he reply to all of his fans? It seems unrealistic, especially that actively, as he has over 2 million followers now. You shook your head and reopened the DM, writing out the first thing you can think of that doesn't sound weird or annoying.

Instagram

kit.connor

username

hi! i just finished heartstopper and wanted to say how good it was. it's a story i've held so close to my heart for so long now and the way you, joe, and the rest of the cast brought it to life was amazing :)

Wow, thank you so much for the support. I'm glad you enjoyed the show.

enjoyed is an understatement!!! all us fans in australia are going crazy over it haha

Seen just now

--

You screamed internally and clicked off your phone in shock as soon as it read seen again. What the hell was happening?  As soon as you felt the buzz of a notification you unlocked your phone immediately without even pausing to read it.

--

kit.connor

It's surreal how many countries Heartstopper has reached

Can I ask you a question?

you're asking your fans the questions now?

oh how the tables have turned

but yeah sure ask away

Hahahha

What's your favourite scene?

omg you can't ask me that

i can't choose

C'mon please

I want to know

alright fine

i'm going to have to pick the scene at the arcade after bowling 

when charlie and nick are by the claw machine

I love that part too

Good choice

what about you? 

what is your favourite scene?

--

You waited and waited for but he never opened your recent messages, you couldn't deny that you were disappointed. 

Even though he's obviously a busy person living on the other side of the world balancing his final exams and promoting heartstopper all while replying to you not just once but multiple times, you were hopeful he might've continued to reply. 

You switched your phone onto do not disturb and drifted off to sleep, you wouldn't be surprised if you woke up tomorrow and this had all been a dream.

✧・゚: *✧・゚: *:・゚✧*:・゚✧