Everything is just a lie.

"Saturday Evening, April 30, 2022.

I had a fun day today. We went to an amusement park around a hundred miles away. I am not usually allowed to go out with my friends, but, for this time, my mother let me! It is miraculous because she let me go out until night! We had rode many rides there because it is a rare time to be let by your parent go away from your house, am I right? It was all fun! I hope to try again some roller coaster!

Sunday Evening, May 1, 2022.

My day is complete, you know why? Because my crush noticed me! He is smoking hot when he approached me, and I am not exaggerating when I tell that he is so hot! It is the best day of my life!! I hope I got to marry him and travel with him because of what he made me feel at that time.

Monday Evening, May 2, 2022.

I feel so heavy. My mom is arguing with the loan sharks again, and my mom is stressing me out, she's taking out her anger on our things. I'm scared, but I can't get some help. It's so cold here, and I can't get out."

Tuesday Evening, May 3, 2022

*Blank*

Wednesday Evening, May 4, 2022

*Blank*

Thursday Evening, May 5, 2022

*Blank*"

Her diary documented her years of endurance against her tormentors. She didn't write about her disgraces in her diary. Everything is happy based on her book, until she committed suicide. I never thought that she has burden to carry upon while living, no one deserves a family so detached like that. She could be saved if someone noticed her fake smiles and forced laughs, but none did. None helped. She is alone on her battles. It is saddening to attend her funeral as her best friend, but all I can do is reminisce about the time she is genuinely happy. She was happy. I hope that she'll be happier in the peace and tranquility on the heaven above. I can only hope that her soul is now silently sleeping. I miss you.