Leena's dad, Lionel

Wanna thank mariaaaaaaaaa28 for mentioning this in the comments on the Shifa theory because she helped me to think about this one theory

In the first season "Begin", we know that Leena trying to find her father, Lionel. Not only did he build the Phoeinx but he was also one of the leaders of Lion Liberation which was a rebellion of lions living underground.

At some point, he was on a secret solo mission (which I will also do a theory on) and he was captured by Shadow Master's forces where he was imprisoned for years until his daughter Leena freed him as a adult.

The question is what happened to him after the Begin season? One of the things I don't like is they don't exactly say what happens to the character.😑

That leaves us to make guesses. Well that's the point of making theories. 🙂

Anyway, did anyone wander what Lionel did before the kingdom was taken over? Seeing that he's wearing goggles and seem to be skilled in making the ship, he seems to have been a mechanic. I wouldn't be surprised if Leena learned to fix machines from her dad.

He might have worked as mechanic, and perhaps after the kingdom was saved, he may resumed his job as a mechanic. Lionel may have even had his own shop and perhaps he and Leena would fix the place up and re-open their shop. Maybe Leena helps her dad out in the shop.

Although we can see he has gotten old so he may be rusty. In his youth, he was able to build a whole large flying shaping. But at this age, it may not be easy. Unless he has help.

While he may still run a mechanics, he may get back up. Leena would help her dad no doubt. But two people isn't enough. They would probably assemble others and form a team to run the whole shop together with Lionel being the leader of it.

Those are what I can think of. If you guys have your own theories, feel free to share about it here in the comments. See you guys later! 💕