♡Fyodor×Nikolai×Sigma×Dazai×Reader- Drugged up♡

Uhm so willkommen zu einem weiteren concerning Teil dieses Buches.

Ich weiß nicht was ich in meinem Leben falschgemacht hab, dass ich an diesem Punkt angekommen bin, aber was solls, jetzt ist es passiert.

Die Idee für diesen Oneshot kam von nem TikTok was basically meinte "Fuck knutschflecken, lass zusammen Viagra nehmen und schauen wie lange wir durchhalten ohne uns zu betatschen"

Toll, nh

Disclaimer: Ich habe weder jemals einen Fünfer geschweige denn dreier oder vierer geschrieben, noch war ich in sowas involviert, also wenn ihr es scheiße findet, ist es euer Problem, nicht meins <3

_________________________________________

Drugging, Foursome, Bondage

_________________________________________

You've been working in the Decay of Angel for a few months now, having quite the time meeting the other Members. And of course another guy. Dazai Osamu. You didn't get his relationship with Fyodor at first, actually, you didn't get it at all, these guys were supposed to be enemies, but still they joked around and hang out together as if they were best friends. You were also surprised to find out, that contradicting to Fyodors "Yandere-Type" Personality he was quite open with your relationship, you were his of course, but still he liked to invite a select bunch of his colleagues over for threesomes, under your consent of course.

And today was another day like that. Except you didn't actually plan on doing anything sexual. Nikolai, Sigma, Dazai, Fyodor and You were sitting on the floor around a coffee table, in a similar hall you met Nikolai for the first time, except a little smaller and with doors that could actually be locked. The fireplace had been lit up in advance, setting a nice, warm atmosphere and lighting up the carpet infront of it, your group was sitting on, circled by the extravagant red couches you could find all around your hideout.

Fyodor of course demanded that you'd sit infront of him, letting him embrace you with his arms and legs, sometimes teasing you by stroking your thighs, chest or even more sensitive areas and leaving from time to time hickeys on your exposed neck, showing everybody that you're still his, even though he'd let them join in helping him play his dirty games with you.

Out of the bunch the only one who always declined Fyodors offers was Sigma, seemingly not being interested in any of his games, just like right now. He seemed more uncomfortable than anything, Dazai playfully flirting with him, while he tried to act as a Dealer for the Poker Game Fyodor and Nikolai were playing, the plate of sugar cookies being the only thing keeping him from loosing his sanity. 

"Nikolai! Stop changing your cards with 'the overcoat'! I can see it for fucks sake! At least try to hide it better!"

With an slightly frustrated but still grinning face Nikolai let the cards fall out onto the floor.

"Ah damn you! You caught me again~"

Fyodor put his cards down, knowing the match will be restarted because of Nikolai being caught, and gently grabbed your face moving it towards facing him so he could kiss you again, tasting your sweet saliva once more.

"Fyodor, you really seem to desire something else than just enjoying a platonic evening with friends~"

Dazai noted, taking a sip from his whiskey glass and handing a joint over to you simultaneously. In the time you spend here you actually learned to love weed to its fullest, even the burning sensation in your throat seemed like pleasure. Maybe it was because it always reminded you of Fyodor and his passion.