¹⁰

[Taehyung's POV]

"Why don't we mess with Eunha's new student there?" Jiyoung says to his friends, who were all sitting by the benches in the school grounds.

I had my P.E class, so I was outside walking on the tracks towards my classmates.

Jiyoung and his friends immediately runs upto me and circled around me.
I stood in between, looking around to see if any teachers were present.

"No no new kid. Don't worry, no teacher's around." One said.

"So, you've been getting saved by Eunha alot lately huh? But she doesn't cause a commotion at school. So don't hope that she'll save you right now." Jiyoung pokes my arm which made me pull my arm away.

"We should get started." One said as the other covered my mouth, and dragged me into a much more compact and isolated corner.

Jiyoung held my face by his hand and yanked me on the ground and kicked me on the stomach which made me groan out in pain. All the past memories of being beaten up flashes again infront of my eyes, even the physical pain of it. I tried standing up but was kicked back down again.

Just as one was about to punch me, he stops as he looks behind Jiyoung, his face plastered with horror. Jiyoung and the others follow the guy's gaze to see Eunha infront, arms crossed over her chest as she glared at them.

"Next time lay a finger on him, I'll break that very finger of yours." Eunha warned and the others immediately ran away from her sight. "You want your bones broken?" She calmly asked Jiyoung and he too immediately leaves, after glaring at her a while.

She looked at me as I was trying to stand up straight.
She walked to me and pinned me against the wall, her hands grabbing my collar tightly, as she angrily stared at him, jaws clenched.

She didn't say anything but punched the wall beside my head, exerting her anger out through it. I flinched at the sudden display of anger, while moving my head away from her hands.

She steps back as she turns around.

"After school, in our classroom. Don't be late." She informed without looking at me and walks away.

I remained in awe and confused state by what she said and how she behaved. I look at the now slightly cracked wall beside me.

She must've been very angry.

I slowly caressed the crack, thinking about how painful that punch must've been if it was on my face.

~
[Eunha's POV]
(Some time earlier)
"Taehyung came to me yesterday. Talking about how he didn't wanted to learn anymore from you, when you never started at the first place." Yoona Ma'am informed.

I stood with my head hanging low, as I waited for her to give some boring talk and then let me go.

"If you don't tutor that boy. Your marks for the exams will be deducted."

I knew that she couldn't do that because that was not fair and not legal? And plus I didn't care much about my marks.

"And your parents will know about the new incidents of destruction you performed in the past few days." She added.

But I couldn't care less about my parents. They never were a reason of my worry.

"And then that news will go to your aunt." She mentioned and I looked up at her.

Of course. How will she forget the aunt? Yoona ma'am's mother, my aunt. Aunt Lauren.

Yoona ma'am and I were related. And Yoona knew it damn well that I will listen if my aunt was ever mentioned.