Chapter 33 The Deadly Six Part 2

??? : Wait... A Galactic Ranger?... Likes the ones from the past from earth?... I thought you guys were extinct.

You : We are... I'm the last one, listen miss il answers all your questions later but rigth now we need to get somewhere safe, there could be still more of those robots.

??? : I... Yeah your right, oh wait I didn't tell you my name. It's Sasha Phyronix. Just Call me Sasha.

You: It's nice to meet you Sasha. Again My name is Y/N L/N. ( points at his robot Wolf ) And this here is Cyber.

Sasha : Oh hey Cyber ( she pets him )

Cyber let's out a few barks.

You: Right then... Is there any family Members that you have and need help.

Sasha : Oh wait.... My Dad needs help, He's at Town Hall in the centre of the city.

You : Ok then let's go get him.

They then headed off to the Center of the city to go look for him. As all three of you were making your way there there were more of the emperors robots on your way. You and Cyber were about to take them down but then you were surprised at what you saw, Sasha jumps in and she started to kick ass. She was jumping around them and on top of there heads making the others shoot at her but at the last second she jumps out of the way and the robot she was on top of gets shot. She does this over and over again until the last one was standing and you take the opportunity to shoot it down as she lands in from of you with a slight smug look on her face.

You : wow...ok that was really cool...Maybe you don't need me.

Sasha : Thanks... Now come on let's go... My dad isn't far from here. Come on

You and your pet robot wolf cyber follow her for a while... Soon you make it to safety and enter a building... There was some people hiding and some were gathered around talking to someone, as you take a good look at the person they were talking to.

??? : Now now pleae everyone please remain calm

??? : Now now pleae everyone please remain calm... We have called for help and there on there way to help us as we speak, As your president I Assure you I will do everything in my power to the safety of you all... Also my duagther is out there helping more people out.

Sasha : Dad... I'm back

You: * That's her dad? *

The man who is apperently her father looks back and sees her and you.

??? : Oh Sasha... Thank goodness your ok ( He walks up to her and hugs her and she hugs him back... He then pulls back and looks at you ) And who is this... May I please see your face sir?

You did as you were asked and take off your helmet and showed your face

You : Hello sir... My name is Y/N L/N... I'm a Galactic Ranger and human from the Original earth... I got your SOS Call saying you need help.