Chapter 2 The Next Job

Your mission was a success as you capture your target and best of all you were able to bring him in alive. As you were back in your space ship flying back to the planet you were asked to bring back. The prisoner was sitting next to you his hands handcuffed as you and him sat in silence not saying a word.

The prisoner then speaks up as he was starting to feel uncomfortable with all this silence.

Fish man: so uhh....wow your an actual Galactic Ranger huh?....gotta say I never thought I'd live to see one up close.

You didn't bother to talk to him so you just give him the cold shoulder and ignore him.

Fish man: right not much of a talker eh?...it's fine I talk to much anyway. But uhh question. Is it true that all Galactic Rangers are Humans. I'm only asking because I'm really curious. See I thought that all humans were...well Gone. Extinct.

You still didn't say a word to him as you just keep ignoring him.

Fish man: right....hey uhh does this ship have a bathroom by chance. I mean look I'm not going anywhere clearly were in space and even if I wanted to make a run for it it's not like I could escape anyway. So uh ( stands up) I'm just gonna go and.look for that bathroom if that's ok with you?

Same as before you choose to ignore him and you don't say a word what so ever.

Fish man: il take that as a yes then.

He then walks off and started to look for the bathroom. But it was kind of hard for him to mainly because  this ship was big enough for a whole Crew to fly yet you are the only one here.

As he was walking around he the sees something crawling on the ground

It was this small little robot making beeping noise as it was fixing the ship

It was this small little robot making beeping noise as it was fixing the ship. It Looks at the fish man for a moment before going back to work and the fish man just walks by it...he soon finds a room to enter only to see large pods in the room and as he walks closer to them and wipes the glass on one of them he sees it was a frozen aline. He the relised This was like a prison room and these must be his bounty's. He the turns around and was about to leave the room but the he see you and with you was someone else.

It was cyborg wolf hunter and it made a robot like for growl.

You: Cyber use shock knock out

The dog follows the order and it opens it mouth as a small gun like barrel extends out of its said mouth and takes aim at the fish Man

Fish man: No no please wai-( he was cut off when a beam of electricity hits him and he passed out)

You: nice work Cyber.

The robot dog barks happy

You then Looks back and sees the little bots.