"Why are you like this?"

It was a normal day at Ken's cafe, as Akito shows up first waiting for Toya to get finished at the library. A little less than an hour goes by, and Toya finally shows up.

"You're here early, decided to leave? Did you get bored or something-" Akito said to Toya, as he walked through the door.

"No, I just wanted to see you…"

Akito was eating a slice of cheesecake, and stopped eating to rethink what Toya said.

He turned around to look at the man.

"But you see me every day, what's so different about today?" 

"I don't know, I just really wanted to."

Akito's face got a little red, he turned again, but from Toya, and continued eating.

"Are we going to practice today?" Toya asked.

"If you want, I have nothing better to do." Akito said with a stuffed mouth as Toya sat down next to him.

"So, my house?" He asked.

"Yeah that's fine…"

"You sound a little disappointed, were you expecting another answer?" Akito said jokingly, but Toya didn't see it that way.

"N-No, why would you think that?" That response made Akito snort.

"Then let's get going, if it makes you feel any better~ My parents aren't home, and Ena's out with her friend."

"Well… it kind of does-" Toya said under his breath.

______________________

When they arrived at Akito's house, they both went to his bedroom. 

Akito sat on a swivel chair at his desk. And Toya made himself comfortable on Akito's bed.

"So, what do you want to do first?" Akito asked Toya, but no response.

"Well- I've been writing lyrics for a new song, but I think your voice would fit better than mine."

"What's the song about?" Toya finally responded.

"It's a love song, it's written from the perspective of a young doctor that fell in love with his patient."

"That's odd, you don't seem to be the type to write a love song."

"And what the hell is that supposed to mean!?" Akito spun around in the swivel chair, and looked at Toya who was still on the bed.

"Why are you writing a love song to begin with?"

"Don't just completely ignore me! *sigh* But the reason is that i-" Akito cut himself off, and slouched back in the chair.

"It's nothing…" He spoke again.

He then stood up from his chair, and walked over to the bed.

Toya just laid there, and said nothing, as Akito sat on the bed next to him.

"Toya… If I were to tell you something, would  you promise not to hate me?"

Toya had a really worried expression, because Akito has never acted like this before.

"Akito, what's wrong, are you ok?" Toya asked while sitting up.

"Am I not allowed to feel upset? Why do you ask?"

"You don't normally act like this, so I'm worried-"

"Nevermind what I was going to say, let's get back to practicing." Akito stood up from the bed and started to walk back to the swivel chair, until Toya grabbed his hand.