Love is Crazy

Recap:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prince: My hands are not only to make girl scream but open lockers too....so I think I deserve an award....

Me:Oh really what do you want?

Prince:How about a kiss...?

Me: Ok close your eyes

I walk up to him and slap his head grabbed my stuff and ran im ass far away from him....I saw him from afar laughing and saying "ima get you back angel just watch" ohh I'm so scared....I looked my paper again and it said that I have gym and the door number was 206 sometimes I think that schools needs gps systems then I finally found the door and walked in...

~End of recap~

I walked inside the gym and before I could take another step a ball came dodging my way I caught it and I looked at it and looked at everyone they were all looking at me like I killed someone...then this girl popped out of no where with a smile on her face came to me....

??:Woah I never seen anyone catch a ball like that before..where did you learn to do that?

Me: I don't know I guess I catch stuff before to tires to smash my face in

??:Haha sorry about that my name is bianca..

Me:I'm angela...

Bianca:So you new here?

Me:Yup im from Miami

Bianca:Cool me too....Uhmm your not going to play ball dressed like that are you?

Me:Why what's wrong with what I got on?

Bianca:Nothing on less you want to smell musty.. you might want to change...

Me:Okayy where's the locker rooms at...

Bianca:Follow me...

I followed her to the locker room but when I about to go I saw this sexy nigga by the court side shooting hoops man that boy can play Bianca saw me staring at him and stopped...

Bianca:Who are you looking at...?

me:Nothing N-No One

Bianca:Mhm I see you looking at prodigy...

Me:Whatever where's the locker rooms

Bianca:Right in there..

I walked I and open my bag and took out my punk tank top,my red gym shorts and vans then put my hair in a messy up do them walked out the locker room and saw the gym empty they left me.... http://www.polyvore.com/gym/set?id=68612336

Me: I guess ima going to try my free throws

I picked up the ball and stared shooting it in the hoop then I heard clapping coming for the stands I looked up to see prodigy standing there..

Prod: Your good but not good enough....

Me:What?..

Prod:Your shooting is not that great...your legs are not position right

Me:Boy please I shoot better than you any day

Prod:Oh really is the a Challenge?

Me: Yes I guess it is on less your chicken...

Prod:Girl you trippin im not chicken I eat chicken for breakfast,Lunch, Dinner..

We grab the balls and starting shooting and man I got to say that boy is real good I couldn't keep up with him...

Prod: I win...

Me:whatever..

Prod: sore loser!!!

Me:shut up

I grab the ball from his hand shoot it in the hoop...

Prod: Like I said your good but your not good enough.

Me:What does that mean?

He walked behind me and put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it so it can go on one side and did the same to the other....then put his hands on top of mines...and whispered in my ears and said "shoot" I shoot it and it went in with a whoosh...

Me:Okay..?

Prod:By the way my name is prodigy and you are

Me: I'm Angela but call me angel....

Prod:Cool see you around I guess

Me:Sure..

I walked out the gym and I felt my heart beating hard like what just happen.....then I heard someone call my name it was that Princeton boy again he looked like he was mad...but it was fun messing with him so I started running again I was about to turn the corner but I crash into someone and fell I was O.K.

??:are you ok?? Hello?

Excuse my improper writing because this is my first time writing another story again so yeah....