Alliegances

Thunderclan
Leader: Spottedstar- a brindle tom with fiery amber eyes who is intelligent, proper and grateful.
Deputy: Oceanbreeze- a blue she-cat with greyish paws and underbelly. She is cunning if sometimes malevolent. Her sky-blue eyes are light with secrets.
Medicine Cat: Darksky- a ginger tabby molly with dark black patches and dull green eyes. She is sarcastic but loves her clan.
Apprentice: Toadpaw
Queens:
Magpiechirp- a black molly with white paws, underbelly, muzzle and tailtip. She has unusual blue eyes and a gruff manner.
Aspenleaf- a ginger tabby molly with a white muzzle and glowing amber eyes. She is polite and kind and loves butterflies. Mother to Fernkit, Yewkit and Paintedkit.
Pearlsea- a pearly white molly with light blue eyes. She is shy and quiet. Mother to Sprucekit and Sunsetkit.
Warriors:
Rosespirit- a young, brown tabby molly with faint amber eyes and a cheerful spirit.
Apprentice: Turtlepaw
Moonspark- a grey, long haired tom with one dark amber eye and one light blue eye who is lithe, sympathetic and unimaginative. He is gentle with kits.
Deerleap- a brown, mottled tabby molly who has amber eyes and is sweet but protective. She can be awkward sometimes.
Firtail- a reddish tom with a permanently kinked tail and greenish-blue eyes. He is charming and bold.
Apprentice: Dawnpaw
Fjordflank- a light greyish-blue tom with light blue eyes and white paws who is humble and passive.
Branchleg- a white tom with brown tabby splotches on his front leg. He has wise amber eyes.
Apprentice: Cherrypaw
Tigeropal- a dark tabby tom with amber eyes and a fierce battle strategy.
Daisymeadow- a grey, soft-furred she-cat with light blue eyes and a really soft voice.
Apprentice: Ferretpaw
Velvetmoon- a velvet-red and black splotched she-cat with bright amber eyes.
Apprentices:
Toadpaw- a brown tabby tom with light green eyes and a shy temperament. Medicine cat apprentice.
Cherrypaw- a ginger tabby molly with light amber eyes. She is cheerful and kind.
Turtlepaw- a tortoiseshell tom who has dark green eyes. He is bold and thinks he knows everything.
Dawnpaw- a ginger tabby she-cat with pale green eyes. She is polite and does what she's told.
Ferretpaw- a light brown and black splotched tom who has light amber eyes. He is an amazing hunter.
Kits:
Poppykit- a white with black stripes she-kit who is very cocky and intelligent. Kit of Winterwind.
Amberkit- a white she-kit with a sandy coloured tail-tip and brown paws. Kit of Winterwind.
Fernkit- a ginger tabby she-kit with brown splotches and light green eyes. She is caring and kind. Kit of Aspenleaf.
Yewkit- a fiery-tempered tom-kit who has pearly white fur and pale amber eyes. Kit of Aspenleaf.
Paintedkit- a white tom-kit with brown tabby splotches and dark amber eyes. Kit of Aspenleaf.
Sprucekit- a brown tabby tom-kit with amber eyes. He is very intelligent for his age. Kit of Pearlsea.
Sunsetkit- a ginger she-kit with white paws and amber eyes. Kit of Pearlsea.
Elders:
Ospreytalon- a brown tabby tom with grey hairs around his muzzle and faded amber eyes.
Mapleleaf- a ginger tabby she-cat with ragged fur and a scar over her foreleg. She is half blind.

Shadowclan

Leader: Lilystar- a wise molly with silky long white fur and shining blue eyes.
Deputy: Sparrowbriar- a brown tabby molly with yellowish eyes. She is determined and never backs down from a fight.
Medicine Cat: Shadowear- a midnight-black tom with playful orange eyes.
Queens:
Yellowfur- a cream she-cat who is generous and adoring with soft hazel eyes.
Ravenfoot- a dark grey she-cat who is pompous and proud. She has pale green eyes.
Warriors:
Wrenberry- a dark brown tabby she-cat with light orange eyes and a slim figure.
Firestorm- a ginger tabby tom with hazel eyes and a very good battle reputation.
Apprentice: Ripplepaw
Rowanblaze- a charismatic ginger tabby tom with green eyes.
Asterflower- a sweet, blueish grey molly with dark blue eyes.
Apprentice: Sootpaw
Swanstream- a selfless white tom with one black patch on his ear and light hazel eyes.
Gingernose- a ginger tabby tom with brown eyes and a cheerful smile.
Apprentice: Beepaw
Crowstorm- a longhaired black she-cat with yellowish eyes and a grumpy mood.
Starlingnose- a black tom with green eyes and a mysterious aura.
Apprentices:
Sootpaw- a black tom with amber eyes and a very positive attitude.
Beepaw- a cream-coloured molly with yellowish eyes and a serious face.
Ripplepaw- a blueish grey tom with light blue eyes.
Kits:
None
Elders:
Yarrowfur- a black tom with white splotches and yellowish eyes.
Smallcloud- a ginger tom with a white splotch over his face and light green eyes.
Spidersea- a spindly black molly with amber eyes and a twisted back paw.

Riverclan
Leader: Dovestar- a cream-coloured tom with silky fur and light amber eyes.
Deputy: Halfdawn- a black she-cat with half of her face white and orange eyes.
Medicine Cat: Lightspeck- a tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes.
Queens:
Ashensoar- a grey she-cat with blue eyes who doesn't like to bother anyone. Mother of Honeykit and Duckkit.
Frogears- a brown tabby she-cat with white paws.
Warriors:
Crowpad- a black tom with one white paw and yellowish eyes.
Robinspots- a ginger she-cat with white speckles and hazel eyes.
Apprentice: Softpaw
Sagestorm- a brown tabby tom with white paws and underbelly and sage green eyes.
Apprentice: Ebonypaw
Silentwillow- a grey molly who has long fur and amber eyes.
Wolfbreeze- a grey tom who has yellow eyes.
Fernslip- a black molly who has green eyes and loves sunsets.
Apprentice: Batpaw
Whitespiral- a brown tabby tom who has one white leg and white curling up his shoulders.
Apprentices:
Softpaw- a tortoiseshell tom with light orange eyes.
Batpaw- a black molly with a white splotch on her chest and green eyes.
Ebonypaw- a black molly with a white paw and amber eyes.
Kits:
Honeykit- a ginger tabby she-kit with white paws and green eyes.
Duckkit- a brown tabby tom with a white underbelly and tailtip, also amber eyes.
Elders:
Sootcloud- a dark grey tom who has amber eyes.
Cloudstalk- a white, longfurred tom who has faded blue eyes.
Emberpond- a ginger tabby molly who has green eyes and white paws.

Windclan
Leader:   Beestar- a ginger tabby tom with amber eyes and white paws.
Deputy:   Falcontail- a brown tabby tom who has green eyes.
Medicine Cat:   Silverstorm- a grey tom who has blue eyes.
Apprentice: Nettlepaw
Queens:
Stagfrost- a brown tabby molly who has hazel eyes.
Stoneshade- a grey, long-furred she-cat who has amber eyes.
Nightwing- a black molly who has green eyes. Mother to Cinderkit, Brookkit and Daykit.
Warriors:
Mistydream- a silver she-cat with thick fur and amber eyes.
Honeywish- a ginger tabby she-cat with green eyes and white front paws.
Apprentice: Mosspaw
Spiderwhisker- a black tom with green eyes.
Beechfrost- a cream tom with silky fur.
Apprentice: Shredpaw
Mistwater- a grey she-cat with amber eyes.
Apprentice: Applepaw
Leopardflash- a ginger tom with a black splotch.
Apprentice: Flintpaw
Brightnight- a white tom with blue eyes.
Apprentice: Branchpaw
Dustfleck- a cream coloured tom with black splotches.
Apprentices:
Flintpaw- a grey tabby she-cat with blue eyes.
Mosspaw- a brown tabby tom with green eyes.
Branchpaw- a ginger tabby tom with yellowish eyes.
Shredpaw- a brown tabby tom with patchy fur and amber eyes.
Applepaw- a ginger tabby she-cat with blue eyes.
Nettlepaw- a white tom with green eyes.
Kits:
Cinderkit- a smoky grey tom with blue eyes.
Brookkit- a white she-kit with green eyes.
Daykit- a ginger tabby she-kit with amber eyes.
Elders:
Wasprunner- a ginger tabby tom with orange eyes.

Cats outside Clans:
Split- a large black she-cat
Kiki- a small cream-coloured she-cat

(A/N) Make sure to stay tuned for the actual chapters coming soon!

(1300 words)