"Tell me about yourself."

1 month later.

"Ok ok ok, so wait he named his ducks Juan and Jose?" Austin couldn't stop laughing.

I started laughing. "Yeah, he wanted to put a sombrero on it and everything."

"That is such typical Mexican names though" Austin chuckled.

"Hey, I'm half Mexican." I pouted.

"Offended?" He smirked.

"Oh and if I am?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I mean I'm just saying" he held his hands up in defense. "I didn't know you were half mexican." he grabbed a grape and threw it up in the air and caught it in his mouth.

"Al igual que usted no sabia." I glared at him.

"Woah, wait what?" he got up quickly.

I laughed. "Like you didn't know dork." I threw a grape at him as I put one in my mouth.

"I actually didn't, I thought you were like white mixed with Italian." He said.

"No, half white, half mexican. My mom is mexican and my dad's white" I simply said.

"Woah I didn't honestly know," he paused for a moment. "Tell me about yourself."

"Well what do you want to know Mahone?" I questioned getting comfy on the sofa.

"Your full story. To the moment you started remembering, til now." He smiled.

"Ok, well there's really not much to tell. Um, I really had a tough life though, but it wasn't always tough. I had a great life, everything I always wanted. Happy family, happy life, but I was too young to know what was going on, but not too young. My parents always argued. And it became a normal thing although I hated it. And one day, my mom received a call from a lady who was my dad's girlfriend. She basically told my mom that my dad was cheating on her the whole time. My mom got so angry and depressed, I remember she grabbed a vodka bottle went outside, and smashed my dad's truck windshield. I was crying and my older brother was just holding me telling me everything was going to be okay, but I knew it wasn't." I sighed.

"You don't have to continue if you don't want too." Austin said quietly.

I shook my head, "no it's okay, I can handle it" I gave a small smile.

"Since then on, everything went completely downhill. My dad left, he came to visit a few times, and one day he stopped. We had money problems. My mom couldn't pay bills considering the fact that she was the only one working and having to take care of 3 kids. My dad couldn't even pay child support. My mom has stopped paying the bills and they said we only had a couple years with the house. I cherished those couple years.. they ended up kicking us out by the end of last year, we live in my grandparents garage now, and now I'm at this school." I looked down and played with my fingers.

"Wow, I didn't know.. I'm sorry to hear all that." He gave me a sympathetic look.

"It's fine, but in general though my favorite color is red, my favorite food is pizza and wings, yuuum." I rubbed my stomach. "Oh and I'm very bad at making friends." I laughed a bit.

"Hey, I'm your friend." Austin nudged me.

"But soon you wouldn't want to be." I looked at him.

There was a long pause. "Why do you think that?" He asked.

"I'm just saying. Everyone eventually leaves. Just tell me when you want too. I'll understand." I sighed.

"No. I want to stay. You're pretty cool to be honest. I've never met a girl like you. You're different. How about we make a promise, that me and you will always be bffs. No matter what comes between us, it'll be me and you getting through it together." He smiled waiting for an answer.

"Okay, it's a promise then," I smiled widely. "So what about you Mahone? What's your full story?"

"Well I don't have a dad either." Austin said while chewing on a grape.

"What happened?" I asked curious.

"He passed away when I was a baby." He said staring into space.

"Aw, I'm sorry." I frowned.

"I don't even remember a single moment with him" Austin sighed. "But I have pictures with him when I was a baby." Austin smiled a bit.

I smiled. "Anyways," he continued, "there isn't really much to tell.. I have a great mom, roof over my head, food on my plate, amazing friends. I really love to sing. Oh and I enjoy pizza and the color red too." He smiled. "You copied me though."

"Did not! We just happened to like the same thing!" I argued back.

He laughed. "Chill CC."

"CC?" I asked clearly confused.

"Your initials. Also your new nickname from me." He winked.

I rolled my eyes. "Ok Mahone." I said trying to hold back a laugh.

I really hope he keeps his promise.
Yet again, promises are meant to be broken right?

_______________________________

Hey guys!

I really hope you enjoyed.

Please comment how I'm doing. I don't want to suck and not know I suck.

If that even made sense.

Comment! Vote! Enjoy!

Love you guys so much.

3 votes for the next update.

-Catalina Mahone.