Chapter 2

2 weeks later

Me and Molly were loading all our boxes into my parents SUV. We had quite a lot of stuff considering that we were permanently moving across the earth.
We finally managed to stuff all the boxes in the car, taking up the trunk and both backseats. Our plane was leaving in three hours so we had to get on our way. Since my parents insisted on driving us to the airport I had to sit on Mollys lap on the drive there.
After getting through customs me and Molly had two hours until we had to get on our plane. We decided to explore the huge airport.
2 hours later
It was time for us to get on our plane. Me and Molly had preordered seats so we knew that we would be sitting together for the 12 hours flight. Molly quickly fell asleep, which left me to watch movies on my laptop.
5 hours later
I had gotten through 3 and a half seasons of pretty little liars and was severely bored. My eyes started to droop and I silently fell asleep.
6 hours later
I woke up to someone poking my face. I opened my eyes to see Molly starring down at me, a huge grin on her face. We had an hour left until our plan landed so me and Molly just started quietly talking.
1 hour later
Our plan had finally begun to descend.
It was only a matter of minutes until we landed at the Sydney airport and I was extremely excited to see my brother Ashton and his friends.
I felt a light jolt and I knew that we had landed. I looked at Molly and gave her a small grin, softly saying
"We're here."
We both stood up as soon as the plane had stopped moving, we grabbed our overhead bags and started making our way to the front of the plane.
When we got inside we headed too the baggage area to wait for our many, many bags. When they started to arrive we quickly pulled them off, loading them on to various carts.
After about half an hour we had finally collected all our boxes and bags and we had began walking towards the exit.
Once walking through the door I began frantically looking around for the familiar curly brown hair.
After turning myself around several times I spotted 4 boys, lazily sitting in the corner talking. I saw Ashton and before I could get his name out of my mouth, he turned and screamed
"CECE!"
I began running towards my brother and finally reached his arms. He enveloped me in a long hug and quietly whispered into my ear
"I missed you so much."