Bloodshot Red ;) (Pt 1)

Wanda and Steve were dating for 2 weeks and the whole team knew that. Natasha knew it too but she was still in love...With both of them. It hurt her seeing them together without her, so she took it out on a punching bag.

She kept pushing the thoughts of her being with them aside, and focused on the bag in front of her. They just kept coming and every time she hit the bag her hand hurt more and more and more. She punched the bag until it flew off 'I might've punched to hard' she thinks to herself but she also wonders how in the hell she made the fly off the hook when it was designed for the hulk and Rogers.

Forgetting her thoughts she pushed the bag to the corner and grabbed a new bag and did the same thing except this time she didn't hit it too hard...Until the thoughts came back to her head. 

Punch
Punch
Punch
Punch
Punch
Punch
Punch

Was all the redhead did. She didn't feel the hot red liquid dripping down her hands until she drunk her water. Wanda and Steve entered the gym and started blushing crazy. Natasha looked over at them to see that they were bloodshot red. She was confused then looked at herself and realized that she was only wearing a sports bra and leggings. Natasha smirked to herself "Take a picture and It'll last longer" she yelled.

What shocked her was that they did. They took pictures of her, 24 of them to be exact. She walked over to the couple "What are you two doing down here?" She asked "it's a gym" Steve states "My personal gym" Natasha adds "So, you gonna clean that?" Wanda asks pointing to Natasha hand "you do it" Natasha says and Wanda grabs the med-kit.

They sit in silence until Wanda is finished cleaning Natasha's hand. Natasha thanks Wanda and Wanda nods to her "So, wanna tell me how'd you broke the bag, that was made for Steve and the Hulk?" Wanda asks "No, it's nothing" Natasha says "Natasha" Steve says "I swear, it's fine" Natasha states and Steve looks at Wanda who nods then looks into Natasha's mind. What shocked her was the things she saw and the things she felt.

What she saw was Wanda, Steve, and Natasha doing things... What she felt? What she felt was Jealousy, every time Wanda and Steve were together, without Natasha. Instantly Wanda pulled herself out of Natasha's mind and started smirking. 

Steve took notice in his girlfriends smirk "what'd you see?" He asks her and she whispers in her ear what she saw "wanna make it happen?" He asks with a smirk "hell yeah" Wanda replies and the two smirk

Wanda sneaks up behind Natasha and wraps her arms around Natasha's waist causing Natasha to jump and look back very quickly, causing her hair to hit Wanda in the face "Ow" Wanda says sarcastically "sorry, you just scared me- Wait what were you doing?" Natasha asks confused and Wanda starts smirking and whispers in Natasha's ear; "I saw your thoughts, and let's just say Steve and I had an Idea" She says and a shiver goes down Natasha's spine "I don't know what you're talking about" Natasha says "oh really?" Wanda asks with a raised eyebrow just as Steve walks over and Wanda moves out the way and Steve takes her place.

Steve is now standing with his arms wrapped around Natasha's waist "What're you guy doing?" Natasha asked flustered "What does it look like?" Wanda asks now in front of Natasha "it looks like you people are crowding me" Natasha says with a smirk that falls when she hears the words that comes out Steve's mouth "it involves me, you, Wanda, and a bed" Steve says smirking grabbing Natasha's hand and Wanda's and they walk upstairs to their room.

Let's just say they had an eventful night, filled with moans, screams, and lots and lots of pleasure.

------------------------------------------

Okay, Okay, I get it. You've been robbed. But maybe next chapter you get the smut?

Yes or No, if you want it

Reply here!