AGONY

Erwin x reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Being the captain of the survey crops and dating the commander of survey crops is something none of your cadets will ever know.

Being in the scout regiment has its own risks and dating is something that you should  probably put in the back of your mind.

But when people meet the right person they can change other persons  point of view. Even though the risks of either you or your beloved dying are extremely high you might realize at that moment at least you could have spent your time with the one you cherish before actually living this cruel world.

That is if you are a cadet but being the commander and captain that everyone respects and will follow your orders because you are the one in the front lines leading others, making sure that others should have someone to follow for humanities sake dating is something that shouldn't be thought of that is why you dating Erwin Smith is a complete secret to the outside.

Before Night of the battle to retake wall
                                Maria

You, levi, hange and Erwin are all in a meeting room discussing about the mission you are about to go.

"Once we do have bertholt who is going to inherit the colossal titan?" You asked folding your arms as you leaned back into your chair. Suddenly the room became absolutely quite as they all avoided your gaze.

"Spill the damn shit why are you all quiet?" You said sitting straight.

"Y/N. I hope you don't act rashly bu-" hange spoke before I cut them off.

"I am mad that literally none of you told me who is going to inherit it kept it a secret from me and thought that will be perfectly fine. Hell no that is not something you should keep from me. And for your information I am a captain involved in this too." You heaved a sigh as you massaged your temple.

Levi and hange knew about you and Erwin. You are all honest with each other so it made you upset that they would not tell you who will inherit it when you all are close. You also being a captain of a squad you had to know who will be the next colossal Titan.

"Erwin." Levi said giving you the answer you wanted. You turned to look at him with a face of disbelief as you couldn't process his words.

"What?..." was the only thing you could say at that moment. You didn't know whether to be relieved or stressed. It is good in a way you thought that he will be able to defend himself by being a Titan. But you also knew the risks of being at front lines more than he already is and thinking how he has to risk himself more you were worried to say the least.

You looked up at him as he was sitting in front of you with a stoic face. You knew you couldn't change his mind. Just thinking about it you hung your head low.

"We will give you some space." Hange said grabbing levi and leaving the room. Leaving you alone with Erwin.

"We're you planning on telling me if this meeting didn't happen?" You asked looking up at him with a conflicted look.

"Yes eventually." He replied before getting up from his seat and sitting next to you. "There might be a possibility it might not be me who will be the next colossal ti-"

"Stop saying Titan Titan." You said cutting him off.
"I am not telling don't follow  your dreams or anything I know it means a lot to you if you get to know about it."

"But can't you do it with our putting yourself more at risk? We both already know that as a commander you are supposed to lead at the frontlines. Yes I admire you for your courage and everything but if we do capture bertholt and you do take the serum or antidote"

"Whatever it is you will take more than huge risk. Risks that even if you are a Titan you might die and I don't want that." As you poured your heart out. You looked at him eyes filled with tears that threatened to fall.

He hated it. He hated to see you like this he wishes he could just see you smile and be happy. It doesn't have to be him that makes you happy. He just truly wishes to see you smile and live with out a care in the world.

"I know but I have to, love you know it too." He said caressing your cheeks as he wiped the tears that fell from your beautiful eyes.

"There is no convincing you is there?" You smiled a little as you leaned into his hand and held it with your own.

"I am afraid not." He smiled along with you leaning his forehead against yours.

"Hmm I love you Mr. Bushy eyebrows."

"You like them though." He said earning a chuckle from you.

"Of course I do is there anything I don't like about you?" You gave him a soft smile as you replied. "Probably how serious I am all the time. And I love you too Mrs. Stubborn "

"Yes but you are definitely not like that with me so I don't mind really, and Mrs.? I am not married yet though." You said thinking he said it by mistake.

"Well not anymore right Mrs. Smith?" He said leaning back as he slid a ring into your finger. He stopped midway looking at you for any sign of refusal, but you just nodded your head unable to speak.

"I know this is a wrong time. The time we met was not ideal I hoped we could have met in a place were the world was not cruel like this one so I could love you freely without anything holding me back giving you a much more beautiful ring having the wedding of your dreams having kids and a lot more."

Caressing his thumb on the back of your hands he looked at you with loving ocean blue eyes that you could stare at all day. "Let all this end. Let us survive this and we will be together always. I prone to try my best and give it my all to live and be with you for the rest of my life my love. So Y/N L/N will you be my wife so I can call you Mrs. Smith?"

You stared at him mouth agape tears flowing down your face before you smiled the brightest smile you have ever shown to anyone. "Yes!! I would love to be your wife Erwin Smith!!" You exclaimed happily before leaning in to kiss him.

The door burst open surprising you as you pulled away to see hange with a wide grin and levi showing the slightest smile. "Ha! I knew you two would get married eventually. Oh my good I am so happppyyy!!" They said joyfully making you and Erwin chuckle as levi clicked his tongue.

"Erwin~ I didn't know you could be this romantic. Ohhh that was so cute." They said before pulling up and started talking to you.

"Congrats." Levi said walking up to Erwin. "Thank you levi."

"You should keep your promise I respect you but I consider her my sister so keep your promise to her. And don't you dare tell her I said that." He threatened as he glared at him.

"I won't don't worry.I will, I definitely will." He said as he lovingly stared at you conversing happily with hange.

~But little did they this was not going to last~

—————————————————————————————-

Comment and vote that would help a lot thanks

Have a good day/night:) 💗