AGONY (2)

Erwin x reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                          The battle of wall Maria

It was done you did it you just won. At least that is what you and your squad thought after killing all the titans inside wall Maria. Getting out with a few wounds.

You were worried to say the least. You wanted be there with him. Even if it meant leaving your squad without tending to them.

"Squad! Listen I need to see how it is going on there Ell you are in charge when I leave. I will be back shortly." You said addressing one of your trusted comrades.

You shot your ODM gear to a rooftop as you landed on top of it. You saw people gathered around on a rooftop a little far away.

You hooked your ODM gear wires from roof to roof. You reached the roof where saw people from the top of another roof.

Looking down you froze. No your world froze. You thought you were seeing things.

E-Erwin?.... No no no dream. Yeah it has to be. But that can't be it I just fought real titans. Please don't let it be him please god no.

You landed on the rooftop hitting your hand in the process. You saw all of them looking at you, you scanned their faces one by one recognizing all of them.

You slowly shifted your eyes to blonde hair messed up with dirt all over it.

"CAPTAIN. PLEASE TELL THEM THAT THEY SHOULD RESCUE THE COMMANDER INSTEAD OF THAT ARLEET KID!" You heard a voice not giving it attention.

You looked at Levi and Hange uncontrollable tears running staining your cheeks. You slowly got up feeling dizzy.

"I-I  thought it was what we agreed on?" Your voice quivered. "Levi? Please tell me this isn't fucking happening please I am so fucking done right now just god say no."

You saw  Hange approach you wrapping their arms around you in a tight hug. "I am sorry." They whispered.

They turned around and gave Levi a nod.  "Give it to Armin that is what we were told respect it."

You looked at them feeling betrayed, stabbed. They told you they were going to give it him now they are saying he said to give to Armin?

Slipping out of their grasp you slowly made your way to Erwin kneeling beside. Tears just kept coming out you couldn't handle it. You didn't care if they were not supposed to be seeing anymore you just wanted your love back.

You took a shaking hand as you stroked his beautiful blond hair not caring if it was dirty. "You fucking piece of shit mother fucker. All those promises and here you are fucking dying. You are the biggest asshole I have ever met."

You ranted as you kept on shedding tears. When you opened your eyes you saw him looking at you with a small smile on his face.

" I am sorry." You heard his voice barely above a whisper. He slowly bought his hand and reached onto your hair pulling you down resting your forehead on his.

"I love you." He said so only you can hear him. " I love you too." You started sobbing as you slowly felt his hand slip away from your hair and into the rooftop.

"We have to go I already injected Armin." You heard Levi say.

"Alright everyone get up and go to somewhere safe."
Hange said slowly came over lifting you up using their ODM gear to go to another rooftop. As you heard the rest do the same. They set you down slowly.

Your back against a brick you pulled your knees in hanging your head down you saw the necklace where you put the ring on dangling around.

You raised your head wrapping your hands around the ring. You broke the necklace slipping off the ring from the chain. You raised your left hand putting on the ring on your finger where it was supposed to be.

You dipped your head low bringing your hand where the ring is letting your lips rest on top of it.

Wait for me love........I will finish what you started.
————————————————————————————
If you didn't know I ignored that shouting cause it was Floch you can like him if you want but god I hate that guy :\

Hope you enjoy it have a good day/night :) 💗