Jc?

As both my legs dangled off my bed my back ached in pain. I can't remember what I could've done to my back to cause this agony. I pulled my white fluff of a blanket off my body and grabbed my phone. Before I got up I checked my text messages and Instagram. When I was finished with that I hopped in the shower. By the time I got out it was around 10:30 since I had woken up so late. I threw on some clothes and blow dried my hair. After a while of just sitting around I decided to drive around the beautiful city of Los Angeles. My first stop was square one dining because I was absolutely starving. After careful consideration of where I would go next I finally decided on shopping. I went to multiple stores and spent over 800 dollars on clothes. Once i was finally done, I went home turned my phone on do not disturb and finished my season of The Vampire Diaries. I must of dozed off because when I opened my eyes the light was no longer streaming through my windows. I walked to the kitchen, made a chicken & strawberry salad and grabbed a water. I then carefully walked to my couch switching the lights off almost down the line so that the only glow was the faint light streaming from my living room ceiling. I picked up my phone from the glass coffee table and saw I had 2 missed calls and 3 messages from this unknown number. The first message said "Hey, is this Aria?" Followed by "It's Jc Caylen u came to one of me and k's meet ups." And the last message finally read "Once you get this please give me a call back, I'd really like to get to know you" I figured it was a fan that was texting people saying that they were Jc Caylen. I called my best friend Lydia and told her about it. She suggested I called the number back just to be sure. I was nervous at first because how would Jc possibly get my number? It just doesn't make sense. And why out of all the people he saw a meet and greets he remembered me. I took a deep breath and redialed the number. As the ringing went on I got more and more anxious. At the last ring when I was just about to end it a raspy voice who sounded like they must've just woken up spoke. I couldn't make out what had just been said. "Hello?" I said calmly. "Hey?" The voice sounded confused. "Uh, yes I got calls and messages from this number, I was just curious to see who this was." I replied. "Well I'm pretty sure I mentioned that I was Jc." Followed by a distinct laugh. "This is aria right?" He sounded a little more awake. "Well, I have to go." I uttered. "Call me back tomorrow please" his voice got low, it was softer now. The call ended and I wasn't intended on calling back the following day. I got up put my dishes in the sink and walked upstairs. I threw on my hollister cloth shorts, fuzzy socks, my oversized pink hoodie and jumped in bed. I turned on my Mac and put on Netflix. Everything went dark as my eyelids fell.