Laser Tag | Lyserg x Reader |

Requested by FridaFelix306 and VielkaParraga. I hope you enjoy!!

Prompt - So you know how Lyserg now has a gun and all? Laser tag. A very short oneshot

-

"Why are we going laser tagging again?" You asked, after all of the rules were explained and you were now waiting for the room to go dark. 

"To test my real-life gun skills without killing anyone," Lyserg supplied. "It just so happened that you are on the team opposing mine and I will take you down without mercy." 

"Okay, chill, it's just a game," You laughed. "Well, let's have a good game." The lights went out. 

No one said no dodging was allowed. So, once you spotted a shot of light coming for your vest and dodged. You still kept both of your feet on the ground, sidestepping and ducking from all the shots you were sent. 

Your 'username' was a whole prank. 

See, when someone got shot, they got to see who shot them on their phaser. 

For every person you shot, they saw the text, "You were shot by yourself". 

Okay, it could be viewed as lame, but no one said that you put any thought into that sort of thing. 

Lyserg was a challenge to find. He seemed to be the only real opponent you had here. So much for the "it's only a game". 

You saw a small beam of light and quickly dodged. Then sidestepped immediately. 

"I know this is laser, tag..." You said to yourself, getting behind a... Whatever you wanna call it. "But I feel legitimately attacked!" 

"That's cute, Firefly," You heard Lyserg say from beside you. "Do you see him?" 

"No. He's still somewhere. Gah, I've never been that good in the dark! Anyways, do you have a plan?" 

"Mm, yes. A good one." 

"Then could you tell me- Mph!" 

Lyserg had pressed you against the surface and quickly pulled you into a gentle kiss. 

Then, you heard the sound of a phaser. 

He pulled away and walked off into the darkness. 

"DID YOU JUST-" 

| Ahh, I'm sorry this isn't really that good... I've had a lot of problems with writing for the past few days. I'll edit this later. In the mean time, tell me what you thought!!|