~Special 04~

Requested by: BakuSha14

Plot: Takemichi and Hinata being parents to Kamado-chan.

-3rd POV-

Unfortunately today was not the day for (Y/n). She had came down with a sickness.

(A/n: Let's just pretend she can get sick.)

(M/n) or (F/n) would've taken care of her, but they had to work. So they called Takemichi to watch over her, till they came back home.

Takemichi, ended up calling Hinata, since he barely knew how to take care of a sick person.

The girl agreed and grabbed all the necessities that she needed, medicine, light snacks, drinks, etc. Then she was off to the girl's house.

-----

Takemichi knocked, before unlocking the door with the spare key the girl's parents gave to him, "(Y/n)-chan?" He said softly, as he walked in through the door.

Hinata walked in and looked around, "She must be in her room." She said, before walking up the stairs with the male following.

Once upstairs, they knocked on (Y/n)'s door, but only heard a small painful groan.

The girl opened the door and was sad to see the demon girl curled up in her bed, sweat dropping down her forehead as her face was flushed, "Oh...(Y/n)-chan..." She said, walking in setting the bag down on the nightstand.

The said girl opened her eyes a bit, "Hina...Michi..." She said, feeling tears welling up.

Hinata pat the girl's head, "It's okay. We'll take care of you." She said, smiling, before turning to Takemichi, "Can you bring a wet washcloth?"

The blond nodded and walked out the room, to grab the cloth.

The girl grabbed medicine from the bag and uncapped it, and put some on a spoon she brought, "Here (Y/n)-chan. This will make you feel better." She said, bringing the spoon close to the sick girl.

(Y/n) pouted a bit, before taking it, cringing back at the taste, "No...like..." She said.

"I know, but it's to make you feel better." She said, and gave the girl a small sweet, "Here, to get rid of the taste." Then soon the male returned.

Takemichi walked up and put the wet washcloth on the girl's forehead, which made her sigh in relief at the coolness, "We need our (Y/n)-chan to feel better." He said, before crouching down next to her bed and smiled at her, "If you feel better by tomorrow, we can go to that small cafe that has your favorite cake."

The demon girl's eyes sparkled before nodding, "Okay..." She said, before yawning, feeling drowsy. The medicine finally taking over.

Hinata smiled, "Sleep, (Y/n)-chan. We'll be here when you wake up." She said, running her hand through the girl's hair.

She nodded and her eyes started to close, letting sleep take her.

Takemichi could only smile before looking at the other girl, "Thanks for agreeing to come, Hina." He said.

"Of course! I can't let (Y/n)-chan go on her own. I've taken care of Naoto when he was sick, so it only makes sense why I would take care of her." Hinata said.

-----

Hours passed and (Y/n) woke up, she brought her hand up to run her eyes.

"Oh, you're awake!" Hinata said, smiling.

Takemichi nodded, "Morning sleeping beauty." He chuckled.

The sick girl smiled, "Mama...Papa..." She said, thinking of her parents.

The two eyes widen and blushed.

"(Y-Y/n)-chan! You're just saying stuff!" The peach haired girl said, waving her hands a bit, before grabbing the cup of juice, "Here, drink some juice. You need to stay hydrated."

The girl nodded and was about to take the cup that had a straw, but the male put her hand down.

"No. You're still weak, we don't you to even lift a single finger, okay?" The blond said, smiling softly at the girl.

"Okay..." She said, before Hinata guided the straw to her mouth, and she sipped on her drink.

Soon, two pair of footsteps came in, making them all look and see the girl's parents.

"(N/n)! My baby!" (F/n) exclaimed, carrying a bunch of stuffed animals, "I have bought a bunch of plushies for you!"

(M/n) could only sigh, "I told you to buy one!" She said, before looking at the two, "Takemichi! Hinata! Thank you for watching our baby. We would've skipped work today, but we had an important meeting we couldn't skip."

"It's not a problem! We love (Y/n)-chan!" The male said, smiling.

The father cried, "Wah! You're such a good friend to her, Takemichi! I'm so happy you became her first friend!"

The girl's mother shook her head at her husband's antics, "I hope she wasn't any trouble, since sometimes she could whine about things."

"Oh, no, she was fine. She was sleepy most of the time." Hinata said, smiling.

"I'm glad."

(Y/n) smiled, "Mama...Hina...!" She said, which made them look at her, "Papa...Michi...!"

(M/n) smiled, "Yes, yes, they are your second parents, (Y/n)-chan."