coffee shop kiss

"Nash no. get off" i said whimpering at his touch. I craved his touch, his rough fingers against my skin was the greatest feeling. He rubbed my thighs while sucking on my neck, me being myself I started giggling. Then he sucked lightly behind my ear and that's when i fell under his spell. I moaned and locked my fingues with his hair. "nash..." I moaned as he continued to suck on my neck, "shhh baby girl" he tugged on my shirt and I immediately took it off, he kissed down my chest and unbuckled my bra. He kissed all the way down to my waist line, he looked up and grinned. I stared into his eyes... Those eyes where a spell on me, it was like his eyes could control me dn currently they were full of lust and desire.He kissed me hard on the lips and pulled apart ripping of his shirt and continued to kiss me. he lickd my bottom lip asking for an entrance I gladly accepted. i played with his belt and succeeded at taking it off, it was all too fast. I didn't know what was going on, this wasn't just sex, it was making love. I continuously moaned his name as he grinded against me, his thrusts became sloppier and he continuously moaned my name. I wanted him, i needed him, and i have him. I could tell he was reaching his high as he hid his face in the crook of my neck and I felt it coming too. "nash.. I'm gonna.. nash" i said not being fully capable of speaking. "come for me baby girl" I moaned one last time tugging his hair as him and me came at the same time. He then climbed off of me and hugged me. "I love you baby girl don't you ever forget that" He whispered softly staring into my eyes and removing my hair from my face. "I love you too nash" i said and drifted off into a deep slumber.

**

I jolted up from my bed and shuddered. I held back the tears and refuse to let them go. It's all in the past, me and nash are over. We are friends and we will never be nothing more than that, or at least that's what he said... I sighed rubbing my eyes and stood up fixing my outfit for the day. I chose an adidas sweatshirt and gray pants. I decided was no make up day and I'm not going to lie I felt kinda naked. I sighed and started getting ready. After I was done i grabbed my keys from my nightstand and my bag and walked out. I looked my phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out.

Nash is sugar daddy💖- good morning baby girl ;)

what is up with his contact name? OH so that's what he was doing with my phone!!

me- stfu stop calling me that c ya at school ho !

he replied almost immediately

Nash is sugar daddy💖- K baby girl c ya ;*

I groaned and drove off to the coffee shop it was 6:40 anyways i had 20 minutes till school. I parked and climbed off the car, to my luck the coffee shop was empty. I ordered the usual and a doughnut, Can't forget the doughnut am i right? I sat down at a table and pulled out my phone scrolling through my instagram. Then i got a text.

Nash is sugar daddy💖- I c u

I rolled my eyes

me- stalker much?

Nash is sugar daddy💖- yu know you love it bish

me- i love how you call me bish :) **note sarcasm**

he didn't respond and my order was called so i got up. I grabbed my doughnut and coffee from the counter and sat back down where I was before.

Nash is sugar daddy💖- Let me guess caramel frappuccino with extra whip cream and caramel?

me- uhm bye

"glazed doughnut, yummy gimme some!" nash said as he approached me and ripped the doughnut out of my hands. "nash give it back!" i said pleading, i was desperate for this doughnut. I wanted it. "too late baby girl" my stomach turned as he called me that and there was an awkward silence. It wasn't the same as when he said it over text... he cleared his throat "uhm, here is uh, you're doughnut" he said blushing and handed it back, i nodded and he looked around the room. I was munching on my doughnut and nash stood up and sat next to me. "you have something on your lip" he said reaching for a napkin. "nice one Grier but let me eat my doughnut I'm over your games" i said and giggled. He sighed and looked around the room once again as i continued to bite my donut. "fuck it" i hear him say and i look at him, without hesitation he kissed me and i didn't waste one second to kiss back. What am I doing?